Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When are Achievements Coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

88CamIsaFish88

05-22-2012

I've Been waiting for ages to see that Achievement tab to unlock and I can't wait for it!! can we get a date or something? or does someone know when it is becoming active?,

Thankyou!!

DrTonick

05-23-2012

I think they should have medals that you can put like 5 medals on your profile. medals include the achievments you have. And bench marks for how many kills you have with a champ. Like 500 kills with .... or amount of games won with champs

Kavrae

05-23-2012

I'm glad achievements aren't here. They just promote stupid gameplay for the sake of a medal. How many times will you see someone feed in a game like Halo or MW just so they can get those few extra kills with a certain weapon?

Kize

05-23-2012

Quote:
DrTonick:
I think they should have medals that you can put like 5 medals on your profile. medals include the achievments you have. And bench marks for how many kills you have with a champ. Like 500 kills with .... or amount of games won with champs