Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsylentFox

05-23-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:

General
  • Fixed a bug where players could not spam emotes to their heart's content

Thank you!

Exilious

05-23-2012

I guess this solves the question of "Is spamming emotes to annoy people against the rules?"

drdahlser

05-23-2012

"Fixed a bug where players could not spam emotes to their heart's content"
Best part of patch.

ston3d

05-23-2012

So far this is my favorite patch. When you announced visual upgrade of the map I was like ;_; (tears of joy ofcourse). This game evolving so much and in the right direction.
After releasing spectators mode I was like, this thing is actually good, user friendly and have everything you need, 10 of 10 in my book.
Then you announced map visual upgrade and I fell in love with this game even more, new shopkeeper is cool (i liked old one too though), maybe if you add some voice for him too, that would be nice. I noticed details like his dog, goat or whatever that animal is, shop wagon, new map is just so beautiful that I spent some time in looking around instead of farming creeps, yea, for me its that good. I liked to old one too but you guys suprised me so much that I can't hide my excitement.
And on the top of it, Ashe. I already said in that thread, just take a little break from releasing new champs and please upgrade old ones. You are doing such a great job with these visual remakes.
IMO, this patch is massive, in terms of coolness. I think people don't even understand this. This game put up a high standards in terms of free to play games I just hope you can continue like this and raise that bar even higher.

Btw, can't wait to see new Kat.

DragonStryker

05-23-2012

Cool! =P

DragonStryker

05-23-2012

•Fixed a bug where players could not spam emotes to their heart's content.
YES!

HS Ovulati0n

05-23-2012

Buff xin zhao !!!!

Kirino Kousakaa

05-23-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:

Co-op vs. AI
  • Bots will no longer kill themselves by chasing enemies onto the summoning platform
  • Fixed a bug where Shen Bot did not learn all of his abilities
  • Fixed a bug where Ashe Bot would occasionally get stuck toggling Frost Shot repeatedly
  • Fixed a bug where Bots would use Cleanse on knockup, and knockback abilities

Fix these for player matches too please

Hal Frank

05-23-2012

Funny how Lulu still getting nerfed patch after patch... making lulu more and more an AD champ than support or AP XD guess Riot's Dream is a total Troll game where Cho gath is support, Lulu Ad carry, Ashe tank, Malph Ap carry and Malzahar Jungle.... Oh! wait!!! it's already happening!... ¬¬'

BloodMoodQC

05-23-2012

Hey Riot team, can you fix the HEAL BAR BUG????