The reason why Riot doesnt like TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodAintListening

05-22-2012

Why do I keep seeing all these threads about Riot not liking TT? and why isn't the answer obvious enough?

TT is SR's retarded brother, it'll never be as important or even equal to SR as SR gets everything from a ****load of streamers, tournaments, and face. Twisted Treeline will never get as much face as SR does because quite frankly, TT is a basement project. Riot does not think that TT will EVER be what SR is now, a better, balanced map.

Twisted Treeline has a little player base, SR players will always butt**** the idea of TT ever being equal to SR and Riot will too. We'll never get to see features such as draft mode for TT, we'll never see a balanced adjustment made to Twisted Treeline. Sorry to state the obvious, but it seems it wasn't as obvious as I assumed it once, hence the amount of posts about it.

The only thing we can honestly do is keep playing the Twisted Treeline with the hope in the future that Riot will give Twisted Treeline the same treatment they give Summoner's Rift. We TT players will just have to enjoy what we have and somehow find a way to cope with all the unbalance issues that Twisted Treeline is plagued with. I don't see why people keep making the same threads about Draft Mode and all that nonsense, your thread has a 0.01% chance of being read by Riot's team as does mine.

Lapines

05-22-2012

Twisted treeline only good for 6v6
*misses the old glitch

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-22-2012

Bump

But you all know why (this is an add on too godaintlistenin third paragraph) They won't give TT a draft mode solo/dou IS BECAUSE they want you too get so mad at TT that they can get you to play SR. Than they can eventually remove TT. (Okay maybe not remove but get enough players... To Just.... NOT play out loved.... Not so DotA map...) So..... We need to all stop making threads about it and live what we got do not fall for Riots tricks... I am alreay started =( Somebody save me!!!!!!!!!! D=

Blue Lambency

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by That guy above me
They won't give TT a draft mode solo/dou IS BECAUSE they want you too get so mad at TT that they can get you to play SR. Than they can eventually remove TT.
Riot isn't conspiring to make everyone miserable, or so I hope.

Support Is Hard

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodAintListening View Post
Why do I keep seeing all these threads about Riot not liking TT? and why isn't the answer obvious enough?

TT is SR's retarded brother, it'll never be as important or even equal to SR as SR gets everything from a ****load of streamers, tournaments, and face. Twisted Treeline will never get as much face as SR does because quite frankly, TT is a basement project. Riot does not think that TT will EVER be what SR is now, a better, balanced map.

Twisted Treeline has a little player base, SR players will always butt**** the idea of TT ever being equal to SR and Riot will too. We'll never get to see features such as draft mode for TT, we'll never see a balanced adjustment made to Twisted Treeline. Sorry to state the obvious, but it seems it wasn't as obvious as I assumed it once, hence the amount of posts about it.

The only thing we can honestly do is keep playing the Twisted Treeline with the hope in the future that Riot will give Twisted Treeline the same treatment they give Summoner's Rift. We TT players will just have to enjoy what we have and somehow find a way to cope with all the unbalance issues that Twisted Treeline is plagued with. I don't see why people keep making the same threads about Draft Mode and all that nonsense, your thread has a 0.01% chance of being read by Riot's team as does mine.
I don't play any, well used to at early level stages because i hated the long games, TT just SR. But I don't need to play TT to know its not getting any attention.

I believe if RIot spent more attention to TT trying to balance and most likely reformat it, TT might be popular for those who quite dont have the time to play SR or just plain like it better.

GodAintListening

05-23-2012

@ DCT/Lapines

I always think about what will happen in the future, the looming thought that Riot removing TT is making a lot more sense. They've neglected the entire map for a period of 2 or more years, it makes no sense to keep it around and if there

I always think about what will happen in the future to Twisted Treeline, the ever looming thought that Riot will eventually remove TT all together is not too far fetched to me. They've neglected the entire map for a period of two or more years, it makes no sense to keep it around, unless they don't want to hear *****ing, but that wouldn't change anything. Riot has been doing a pretty good job at burying Twisted Treeline, their thought process is "Maybe if I ignore it long enough, eventually no one would care", which is sad to many dedicated TT fans. Twisted Treeline is more than just a map, its a great map just heavily flawed, outdated and adandoned, getting absolutely no love from Riot or any of the staff members.

@ Blue Lambency - I think that's exactly what they're doing, they're annoying us to the point where we just end up abandoning Twisted Treeline so they can remove it without much complaint. I figured that out a while ago and I believe many other people have too, there's just no future in Twisted Treeline was Riot keeps ignoring it. Sad.
@ DevilledPrimate - That's the problem, Riot doesn't want to spend more time with Twisted Treeline, they don't want to pay attention to it. Granted, there is some staff members that do come to these forums and post, but its rare and if they're posting, its about an entirely different matter.

Venova

05-23-2012

I think the problem with TT is just balancing of characters, I like the layout alot and the more fast paced games are fun, but if people either don't know what their doing with their champion, dive too much, or don't think about team usefulness of their summoner spells, the games can easily be poor, and if someone disconnects or is gone the whole time, it's usually doom already (whereas 4v5 is often somewhat doable in sr with smart play)

WizzOnU

05-23-2012

I have won 2v3 matches in TT. The key is playing defensively, and keeping a close eye on your teammate. The only time your loss is assured is when you assume your going to lose.