Ask the Yeti and Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

(*bumps thethread like a voleyball*)

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

((Successful bump is successful))

A summoner cleared his throat. "Nunu, whats your favorite game that does not involve snow or ice?" He than looks at the yeti. "Whats YOUR favorite game that doesn't involve snow or ice?" He proceeds to grab his book and his quill, ready to write down what they say.

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

(Yay!)
Nunu scratches his hean in thought at the summoners question. He also wondered if the summoner was comfortable in his cold room.

"Hmm favorite game, that doesnt involve snow...I would have to say I like to play a game of catch. It is quite fun and you can use most anything for a ball.How about you Willump?"

The yeti thinks about this for a moment and then speaks at the summoner with Nunu translating.

"I myself like to play the games that my brother enjoys. But my favorite would have to be foot races, great excercise and fun as well to try to beat your friends in a game of speed and endurance."

Nunu nods.

"I think thats it, any other questions?"
"

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
(Yay!)
Nunu scratches his hean in thought at the summoners question. He also wondered if the summoner was comfortable in his cold room.

"Hmm favorite game, that doesnt involve snow...I would have to say I like to play a game of catch. It is quite fun and you can use most anything for a ball.How about you Willump?"

The yeti thinks about this for a moment and then speaks at the summoner with Nunu translating.

"I myself like to play the games that my brother enjoys. But my favorite would have to be foot races, great excercise and fun as well to try to beat your friends in a game of speed and endurance."

Nunu nods.

"I think thats it, any other questions?"
"
He nods, writing all that down. "Nunu, where do you see yourself when you become a grown up?"

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

Nunu tilts his head and crosses his arms in though. He nods, satisfied with his answer.

"When I am older, I will still serve the interest of Freljord. But I wil remain with my people, the Yeti. Their interest are mine first and foremost. And I will act as their ambassador and their protector, as long as I can. For they gave me the chance to live this life that I have now."