Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No more multi-lingual teams please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TristenD

05-21-2012

When will Riot come out with something to keep people that can't communicate with each other off of the same team? I am beyond tired of ending up with 3 or 4 portugeuse allies that I cannot communicate with. I hate it. It utterly ruins my games. Please somebody, put them in their own little hole where they can play together and leave me to people I can actually talk to.

TristenD

05-21-2012

Ontop of this I get a friggin wait time for leaving games during character selection for not wanting to group with them. What's with that? It should never go above 5 minutes. Why do you hate people who want a nice game Riot? >=|

NamidaTekika

05-21-2012

Myself I don't mind playing with others who's native language is something else, but some kind of canned comment thing could be really useful.

Was in a game the other night where most of my team was speaking spanish (at least I THINK it was spanish) and I only really learned what their warnings were after getting mobbed in mid twice and realizing they were trying to warn me about people missing from their lanes.

A canned system of like "missing bottom" "missing top" "missing mid" and other basic comments that just translated through the system to the user's language would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G