No more multi-lingual teams please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TristenD

05-21-2012

When will Riot come out with something to keep people that can't communicate with each other off of the same team? I am beyond tired of ending up with 3 or 4 portugeuse allies that I cannot communicate with. I hate it. It utterly ruins my games. Please somebody, put them in their own little hole where they can play together and leave me to people I can actually talk to.

TristenD

05-21-2012

Ontop of this I get a friggin wait time for leaving games during character selection for not wanting to group with them. What's with that? It should never go above 5 minutes. Why do you hate people who want a nice game Riot? >=|

NamidaTekika

05-21-2012

Myself I don't mind playing with others who's native language is something else, but some kind of canned comment thing could be really useful.

Was in a game the other night where most of my team was speaking spanish (at least I THINK it was spanish) and I only really learned what their warnings were after getting mobbed in mid twice and realizing they were trying to warn me about people missing from their lanes.

A canned system of like "missing bottom" "missing top" "missing mid" and other basic comments that just translated through the system to the user's language would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G