Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-23-2012

Quote:
Captain Bird:
[[I am currently working on getting the Ask Fiddlesticks account to level 5. In the meantime though I'm also trying to think of a new thread name. I'm trying to think of something clever. I have a short list. Any suggestions are welcome.

Fields of Terror
Fields of Fear
Tower of Doom

Something like that maybe. Not sure. Any suggestions?]]

{{ How about "The Chamber of Dread" }}

Captain Bird

05-23-2012

[[I like that...I shall think on it.]]

Ask Fiddlesticks

05-23-2012

Oh what a wonderfully dreary day it is. It seems I have finally acquired a name suitable for me!

I believe it is time to make a new home for myself...

AskKarthus

05-24-2012

(( Smurf is up YAY ))

PlayameanFiddle

05-30-2012

Fiddlesticks! I am devoted summoner that only calls you to battle! I've play every game I could, and now I am level 15. I want to know how you think I'm doing, and if there something you'd like to suggest to me. I've always felt we've formed a bond during our times together.

Ask TheNightmare

08-09-2012

"Why Karthus fear you at most? I can't see nothing in special of a straw bag like you."

--
The Eternal Nightmare