Ask Fiddlesticks

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

05-21-2012

.........You strike the very deepest part of my core with a twinge of fear I have not felt since I had decided to cast away my flesh and aspire to become a being surpassing the flaws of mortality.

You appear to be somewhat similar in your condition of being, forgive my forwardness, an ominous mannequin of doom. I respect your fervor on the Fields of Justice, and it is always educational to face you, regardless of which of us falls to the other.

Alas, I have not been approached by the Explorer for such an endeavor. I could only hope he would have better judgment, but I suppose that is the reason for the "prodigal" in his title. At the very least, I am not aware of having been given such a task.

- Respectfully, Viktor

Quote:
((The parentheses mean OOC. Responding to them in character is like shattering the fourth wall. Don't do it, :-P ))
{{ I'll let it slide this time. I'm actually glad he did respond to my OOC because I like Fiddlesticks as much as I like Viktor and Twisted Fate. I had no idea how Viktor would even approach the Harbinger of Doom anyway, even as much as I wanted to. ]}

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Interesting...it would seem there is a flaw in your system tin man...fear...I can sense your fear. Rightfully found as well...I am no mere mannequin of doom.

I am the Harbinger of DOOM!!!

A flurry of crows can be heard from everywhere yet none are to be seen. Dread fills all who hear it, but it lasts for mere moments only.

So you do not know of the explorer child's new outfit either...this is very well. This reality will make the summoner's fears all that much stronger...

Ask the Herald

05-21-2012

...Hence the reason I even initiated my Evolution, which was to rid myself of the weakness of human emotion. It is a significant flaw, but one that has been resolved by myself in the future.

I am aware of alternative realities and timelines, as I have seen my protoryp self as well as my fully evolved self on the Fields of Justice....

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Alternate realities? Whatever do you mean Viktor? I quite like my costumes. One of them even has a pinwheel. Have you any idea how fun it is to strike fear into my enemies hearts with a child's play thing?

However I will profess that Dark Wind does not like being turned into a balloon animal. He finds it degrading. I have to disagree with him though as it seems his costume takes away my enemies breath. Hehehehehehe...

Fiddlesticks does a strange little dance as he laughs to himself.

- Fiddlesticks, Harbinger of Doom

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

[[If anyone was wondering from that last post, I decided I'm going to name the crow Fiddle throws using Dark Wind, Dark Wind. It's a pretty cool sounding name, especially for an evil crow that rides dark winds.]]

Lord of Apoc

05-21-2012

I will have you know I'm not very fearful of you though I do fear something else much more dreadful then bunch of sticks and crows.

TheFireLegion

05-21-2012

((Dear Mr Captain I was going to do an ask fiddle thread but now that I have seen this I am willing to give you the smurf I made for him. I got the account Fiddles and Surprise and Spectral fiddles just reply to this if you want it.))

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
I will have you know I'm not very fearful of you though I do fear something else much more dreadful then bunch of sticks and crows.
Oh hoh hoh hoh. Scary? You don't find me scary? Well...that's okay. You don't have to find me scary. After all, as you said I am just a pile of sticks and crows. Of course...that's not all there is to me.

Tell me summoner, do you know why my enemies flee in terror at the sight of me? Why my very presence brings dread and foreboding to all around me? It is because of what they know I can do, what I can show them. What I can do. I am every shadow in the corner of you're eye that you can't quite make out...

I am every sound and every strange bump in the night you hear. I creep into your mind when you least expect it. An itching at the back of your head that won't go away. You may not be afraid of me now, summoner, but you will be. It is only a matter of time. I am fear itself. I send messages of doom on dark wings. Dread will fill the hearts of all who face me, and then eventually all will fall....all will fall....

Fiddlesticks green eyes grow brightly, and simply stare at you unceasingly. He does not move, his gaze does not break. Filled with dread, you are afraid to blink.

- Fiddlesticks, Harbinger of Doom

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

[[No no, it is ok. I got the AskFiddlesticks account, I just need to get to level 5 with it and then I will switch myself. Thank you for the offer though.]]

Lord of Apoc

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bird View Post

I am every sound and every strange bump in the night you hear. I creep into your mind when you least expect it. An itching at the back of your head that won't go away. You may not be afraid of me now, summoner, but you will be. It is only a matter of time. I am fear itself. I send messages of doom on dark wings. Dread will fill the hearts of all who face me, and then eventually all will fall....all will fall....
I beleave that is actully nocturnes job.

123456 ... 7