Ask Fiddlesticks

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

[[Due to a serious lack of an Ask _____ thread for one of my favorite champions of all time, I figured I would give it a shot. Any and all advice is welcome, as well as criticism's. If you think you can do a better job, then by all means, go for it. If I do a successful job at this thread, I will probably make a smurf account, until then just deal with it.]]

Greetings summoners.

Fiddlesticks begin to stare at you, and continues to do so for some time. You hear the sound of crows when clearly none are present. You are unsettled.

Ask away, summoners.

Addendum: It seems other champions, in fact, wish to ask me questions as well. They are welcome to as well.

Ask Sion

05-21-2012

I am not a summoner but none the less i have a question for you scarecrow. what do you feel when you take down a champion on the field.

Sion

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sion View Post
I am not a summoner but none the less i have a question for you scarecrow. what do you feel when you take down a champion on the field.

Sion
Hungry for more.

King Razie

05-21-2012

Dear fiddlesticks, As a summoner who uses you quite often on the fields i feel the need to ask the following questions.

Does the league put restrictions on your power as well?
Do you miss your master?
... what is behind the summoning chamber.

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by razmig View Post
Dear fiddlesticks, As a summoner who uses you quite often on the fields i feel the need to ask the following questions.

Does the league put restrictions on your power as well?
Do you miss your master?
... what is behind the summoning chamber.
Excellent questions summoner.

I would not say they put restrictions on my power, simply it's that they do not use my full power. They are...afraid of what they might find. Hehehehe.

My master? Ahhhh, Istvaan. I do not "miss" him. I was, after all, the one who sent him on that lovely vacation to the Shadow Isles. I here it is lovely this time of year.

As for the summoning chamber, I am not sure what you refer to. Perhaps you refer to my home plane, or my current residence. Both are quite nice, you should come visit.

A crow caws and lands on Fiddlesticks shoulder.

Ask the Herald

05-21-2012

{{ Whoever said that Fiddy is anti-social needs to be met with a Chaos Storm, as I believe you are doing a fantastic job as him even though he's normally mostly in a chamber by himself when not on the Fields of Justice.

I commend you with FIVE stars and encourage you to continue your brilliant endeavor. }}

Lord of Apoc

05-21-2012

Fiddle how does it feel not to have a brain, or do you not feel anything because you dont have one.

Summoner Garic

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Aaaahhh, Herald. Great praise coming from one such as you. While many think the summoners have confined my to my room, I have other ways of...observing, shall we say, the world.

By the by Viktor, have you completed Ezreal's cybernetic enhancements yet? I suspect you are the only one capable of such a feat, and those that summon me seem to be in fear that it will never come. Surely the great Herald should not take so long for such a nominal task.

Captain Bird

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Fiddle how does it feel not to have a brain, or do you not feel anything because you dont have one.

Summoner Garic
I am a being of straw and darkness. I feel no true pain, but as my form burns and degrades, I must struggle to stay coherent. I may not have a brain, but I do have a mind, and essence. Without my body to hold it this world pains me.

Bright Oblivion

05-21-2012

((The parentheses mean OOC. Responding to them in character is like shattering the fourth wall. Don't do it, :-P ))

12345 ... 7