NEW MODE: 1v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mckayisdown

05-21-2012

This is an idea iv'e been pondering for a while and would like to share. I will try to make this as detailed as possible & Guys, please let me know what you think! Thanks!

INTRO

Very straightforward with similar rules to classic: 6 players enter into champion select where they choose there summoner spells ect.. after all players have locked in 1 champ is randomly selected to go against the 5 others. The Lone Player has to defend his nexus from opposing team vice versa. There is only middle lane standing between teams with a very minimized jungle making ability to gank much harder.

GAMEPLAY

The single player starts out very OP with numerous buffs. The Lone player can jungle easily and quickly. Minions spawn is increased due to sharing lane xp with 4 others. Rules proceed as normal & game goes on as usual until either Nexus has been destroyed.

OTHER IDEAS

----To make getting buffs more interesting the jungle is only located on the Lone Players side of the map. These buffs are completely different from classic 5v5 buffs. ex. Speed increase, Invincibility for limited time, vision for stealth champs, ect...

----- Lone Champion has increased vision compared to other champs making map control easier.

------Lone Champ has decreased death timer.

----- Dealing the final blow to solo player grants great xp and gold reward.

------ Solo champ has decreased summoner spell CDs

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY IDEA!!!!! +1 IF YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA! ALSO, FREE TO ADD SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS BELOW!

Nitsy

05-21-2012

Sounds fun to me

amerricka

05-21-2012

Sounds really nice, this could work and be loads of fun. Another idea is have the single lane with more minions, small jungle etc.. but 5v5 still. Lots of people have been suggesting 5v5v5 or 6v6v6. +1
Let's face it, riot will probably never add this.