Similar elo for duo queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EntropyKC

05-21-2012

http://i.imgur.com/UuPHi.png

This is what happens when someone on 1550 elo queues with someone on 1250. Please make it so they have to have similar (within 50?) elo to be able to duo queue. It seems grossly unfair that I come up against someone with a massive amount more ranked experience than I have, and then get punished very severely for losing.

Edit: Everyone else was at the same elo as me.

TL,DR: I lost 18 elo because I lost a game against someone with THREE HUNDRED higher elo than me, which seems incredibly unfair.

Fluffyknowsyou

05-21-2012

Your fault for duoing with a higher level player to make it easier for yourself

LongMustaches

05-21-2012

You just probably overextend and ignore when he starts to rape you. You also probaby ignored the fact that renekton is riven's counter. in these cases you should hug the tower, stop pushing and ask jungler/mid for ganks. OFC this way you would stop feeding.

Be it 300 or 1000 elo higher, if a tanky champ hugs the tower there is just no way enemy champion could get so much fed.

Dont blame the elo and maybe try to figure what you did wrong.

EntropyKC

05-21-2012

I asked the jungler for ganks but he didn't come top at all, and I didn't duo at all. One of the reasons I lost is because he got first blood in our jungle before the minions even spawned (not on me). I did nothing wrong, I just got counter-picked and beaten.