does multiple black cleavers' effect stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooFoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

2 allies got black cleave atk same enemy hero once, -24 armor?

MeIquiades

08-18-2010

Yes they will stack.

Fbsunny

08-18-2010

Each person that has one will apply the debuf, but it still maxes out at 5 stacks, aka 60 armor reduction.
So basically you apply it faster if more people have it, but after 5 hits its the same as if only one person has it

Never Knows Best

08-19-2010

since black cleavers debuff is a passive it stacks just like archeangel's ap ability *3% of your mana converted to ap* and it applies it both times on hit. so instead of just 5 armour i think it is, its 10.

peyo

08-19-2010

no.
the target can get MAX 5 stacks, doesn't matter who's the source.

VoiceofTreason

08-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Knows Best View Post
since black cleavers debuff is a passive it stacks just like archeangel's ap ability *3% of your mana converted to ap* and it applies it both times on hit. so instead of just 5 armour i think it is, its 10.

Why did you say no to this peyo, becaus he didnt state the 5 max? It has already been said they stack faster but max at 5? Having 2 bc does give 2 stacks and gets you on the 5 stack max quicker no?

peyo

08-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceofTreason View Post
Why did you say no to this peyo, becaus he didnt state the 5 max? It has already been said they stack faster but max at 5? Having 2 bc does give 2 stacks and gets you on the 5 stack max quicker no?
oh I read 10 stacks ;p anyway, he wasn't talking about u having 2 :P

let's make it straight:
YOU have 2 Black Cleavers - every hit puts 2 stacks of 12 Armor Reduction on your target, still maxing at 5 stacks - 60 Armor Reduction (3 hits)
YOU and your TEAM MATE both have Black Cleavers - each of you puts 1 stack of 12 Armor Reduction with every hit, still maxing at 5 stacks - 60 Armor Reduction (first 5 hits that are dealt by whoever of these 2)

VoiceofTreason

08-19-2010

This actually isnt a horrible idea though, never thought about putting bcs on 2 AS champs for an 1.X sec armor debuff of 60. It is a lot harder to get that devestating debuff with just a yi or xin by themselves be it CC or other harassment. I was wondering though how long it lasts...or let me ask it this way, the first stack is gone in 5 secs if not re-applied?

iLIKEextacy

08-19-2010

they don't stack just makes it get to the max faster. no use in buying 2 because the second one isn't as useful, might as well by an IE

VoiceofTreason

08-19-2010

I was thinking of 2 people having them more than I myself buying 2. An almost instant 60 armor debuff will get you constant crit like damage a lot earlier in the game with no need for supporting crit items.