Jungle Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wafting Jazz

08-19-2010

I've been thinking about ways that this can be done. If Twitch can pull it off. He'd be pretty godly and everybody would be crying twitch op qq instead of crying shaco op qq.

What are your thoughts?

Fenixborn

08-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssFunk View Post
I've been thinking about ways that this can be done. If Twitch can pull it off. He'd be pretty godly and everybody would be crying twitch op qq instead of crying shaco op qq.

What are your thoughts?
I thought people already cried "twitch op qq". lol

But seriously, to pull it off i would imagine it would be completely dependent on runes and masteries, and probably a life steal item first. I'm all for trying things out, but I'm quite low on IP to try and help test it. :/

slimey bee

08-19-2010

Why would you want to jungle with Twitch when you can easily get first blood and another kill early on in the game?

KrupsMcGee

08-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambia View Post
Why would you want to jungle with Twitch when you can easily get first blood and another kill early on in the game?
This doesn't happen against good players.

You can jungle with twitch if you use defense masteries up to the +health mastery, start with cloth armor and pots, use smite (ignite helps too w/early golem, but I don't think you need it).

For runes: HP quints, armpen marks, dodge or flat armor seals, whatever for blues (cdr probably?).

Start with a point in expunge.

Jungle until you have red buff then get to ganking. Make sure you get 1 point at least in ambush. You won't need the slow yet because of lizard buff.

niskax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-19-2010

Probably better to counterjungle with. Cloth/ward/pots and smite/teleport. Ward golem/lizard, steal golem, gank jungler. Rush Lantern to dragon. Theoretically interesting, but Twitch is kind of bad outside of Morg/Kayle gimick.