The Legend Starts - [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris017

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Disclaimer: Everything here may or may not be related to LoL - I want to add something that may spice up the RP.

The Legend Starts RPG

Everyone knows that everyone can be a champion - it is neither the power they hold or the strength they possess, but the will and goal of that of a hero can only be a champion. Are you worthy enough to enter the League? If so, let's test it.

As you pressed on forward, your surroundings start to cloud up. Your body froze as if entangled by magic but in a split second - the fog in front of you started to clear up. Within your vision was a field similar to that of Summoner's Rift yet it was only half of the landscape - no minions but you can sense life living in the shadows of the jungle surrounding it. As a Champion-in-Training, you are to brave the challenges of the Proving Fields - hunt the weak and show your strength. Remember that you are not the only one who wishes to be a champion and it is up to you if you wish to become an ally or an enemy for someone.

Now that you have seen everything, it is time to make your own Legend!

Basic RPG Rules:
- The aim is purely for fun and action - you can fight others with your own original champions and such.
- No Current Champions - Meaning, you can't have Brand, Annie or anyone from the current League. This RPG is to promote your own original Champion.
- No Godmodding - This is an act of what others would say 'Auto-Hit' without giving others a chance to react. This is also an act of controlling someone's character without permission - even to the slightest degree.
- No Metagaming - Personally having your character being able to 'read the mind' of others or having information that by means you could have not obtain.
- No Flaming - Keep it clean please.
- If you wish to say something OOC[Out of Character], place it on the bottom of your RP post with a quote. Follow something like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOC
- You can die in this RPG but following the League - you will respawn almost instantly so you can continue the fun.
- This RPG has no minion waves - it is purely Champion vs Champion alongside Hostile Turrents and Jungle Minions that may serve for future bosses (Such as Baron Nashor, Ancient Golem, Ancient Lizard and Ebonmaw will serve as Future Events and Plots. So as for now, nobody can interact with them - doing so will lead to your champion to dying. Only time that you can interact with them is when I allow it.)
- Of course as the RPG Maker - I am also God in the RP, ICly or OOCly. What I say goes in the RP. If you have done something wrong to a degree that others would not enjoy it, then I will request for it to be changed. This follows if you brake any of the 'No' Rules.

So, enough with the rules and let's start with your champion - following this format. I want each user to post their original champion in this Topic, NOT HERE. No need to add abilities and numbers like in the Champion Concept Forum. I want everything in words. As champions - you are not suppose to limit yourself to abilities so having minor control over an element or anything for that matter will be enough for your RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profile Skeleton
Champion Name and Title: (e.g: Ashe the Frost Archer)
Birthplace and Current Resident: (I know most Lore People would know a few stuff in Valoran.)
Appearance: (Tag a picture if you want or describe it through your words.)
Ability: (Something simple and broad but at the same time - limiting yourself. Such as having little power over time and space to return back or stop something but not to the point of destroying the world.)
Description: (Optional - but would be nice to know your champion a bit more - think about it as your Champion's Lore.)
Reason for Wanting to Join the League: (Just a brief one but please flesh out and make it so that it is believable.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Current Members
[Champion's Name played by Forum Name]

- Crux, The Herald of Light played by Chris017

- I'll be keeping track of the members who are approved to join.
P.S Oh yeah, I forgot that members who are wishing to join this RP to be active as to not let the RP die out - if so, leave an OOC note that you are leaving or might be gone for a while as so that people will not be waiting for you. We will be starting when around 4 Champions have entered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris017

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

RPG Log:

Quote:
Any Details as well as new character joining in. Keep track of this post for possible events in the future.