when do i know when i have decent dominion elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhirael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

title. reached the point where everyone but me has 400-500+ wins most the time,while im still 70s.

The Elk

05-21-2012

You can use lolnotes or lolmatches to track your elo before each match. Here is your current hidden elo.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/22466352/CNMzzz

What it means and what you need for a "decent elo" is the subject of lots of speculation. People have claimed anywhere from 1500-2000+ as being required for "good" games. Its remarkably easy to play only the strongest champions and inflate your elo so take any boasting with a grain of salt.

DiscworldDeath

05-21-2012

You have a decent Elo when you feel like most of your games are good - most players are at your skill-level, and there aren't many stomps, nor many AFKers.

HaIfhearted

05-21-2012

Once you start seeing the same people in your games over and over, you'll know you've gotten to a pretty high level.

Sometimes I already know who on my team is going to play what champion before the bans even start simply based on who they are ^^

Grantson

05-21-2012

On average 400 win/380 loss and 70 win/50 loss will get matched all the time so that's nothing new. So you're kind of in your place when you get 1 win per 1 loss. However the calculation at high and low end of elo are different. Where a game loss could range from 2 point to 50 elo point.

Even at above average elo or high elo you will always see jerks so elo heaven does not exist. Not to mention if you are too abnormal from the average elo spectrum in dominion, your que time will get higher for match ups.

inFe eD

05-21-2012

When you win/lose about 50% of the time, you've hit your "real" elo.

JamesLeBoss

05-21-2012

10 minute+ draft queue times

And you start seeing the same people over and over again.

Lots and lots of revives

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

revive doesn't mean high elo, though you certainly don't see it in scrub games... but you do see the same people over and over again at high elo... and the queue time description is accurate but mostly unnecessary since they play blind pick to minimize it.

DiscworldDeath

05-21-2012

Come to eu-w, where everyone enjoys draft times of 10-20 minutes, even people with just 1 Dominion game played

AgentShorty

05-21-2012

When you start regularly playing against Sauron.