best ap mid to carry with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannyFeola

05-21-2012

I feel that Malzahar is the best, you might i get his Q frst and use it three times in base then in lane i dont cast E until i have two points into it. On my first re I get revolver and that solves any health problems.

Farmer Yi

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ō View Post
Yea her 625 autoattack range is the 2nd longest in the game. (Caitlyn has longest range with small teenage girl having second longest range)
Tristana is 703 and Kog maw is 710 with his ability.

Reposition

05-21-2012

Annie, since she's really easy. Veigar, since he's a late game mid lane raper. If you dont believe this, wait till late game when you 1 shot people. Karthus, since his damage output is just so uncontested. Brand, since he's a carry with a smart player.

ASHORTHOE

05-21-2012

No love for Kassadin? A little trouble early game but stay careful and last hit a bit and you become a nuking machine middle to end game.

TheBostonTap

05-21-2012

Quote:
Yea her 625 autoattack range is the 2nd longest in the game. (Caitlyn has longest range with small teenage girl having second longest range)
At the beginning, yeah, its the second longest, but Twitch, Kog and Tristana can all outrange her. The first two with abilites and the third thanks to her passive.

That all said, the answer varies as patch notes come out. I think at about this time last year, a lot of people would argue that Orianna, Brand and Karthus were the top picks for solo mid. Today, Orianna and Brand range nerfs have sent them to the back of the bus and few people can play Karthus well these days.

Annie is a fantastic choice for mid in my opinion, a powerful and consistent stun, some of the most powerful nuking in the game and a great and easy farm keep her high up in a lot of tier lists.

Ahri is another good one as her range, burst, taunt and true damage tend to make her a pretty powerful foe.
and lastly

Ryze and Kennen both seem to be returning to popularity, largely due to their CC and game changing late games.

Aunt Jemeyema

05-22-2012

Viktor is so boss. Underplayed and undervalued.

Cruxïs

05-22-2012

Hands down its leblanc. She has very good early poke at lvl 2 and can instakill anyone she lanes against. When she is ganked easy to get out and when you are ganking easy to gank. Nuff said.

Triton95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
First of all Annie is about three years old, and so far as i know that isn't considered teenage.
Second Tristana at lvl 13 has the longest range in the game, with Kog'Maw being a close second. There fore Caitlyn doesn't have the longest range, but she does have the third.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton95 View Post
First of all Annie is about three years old, and so far as i know that isn't considered teenage.
Second Tristana at lvl 13 has the longest range in the game, with Kog'Maw being a close second. There fore Caitlyn doesn't have the longest range, but she does have the third.
Wroooooong :3. at lvl 18, Tristana has 703

Whilst kogmaw has 710

BlackBoy911

08-05-2012

y talk about attak range of ad carrys, the question is for ap mids
k so there like 6 main ap u neeed to know if u wanna main mid which is
ahri aniva cass karthus vlad and morg
if u want to carry ur team u probily want to go with ahri or vlad, ild mainly say vlad since of his ut is just ****in beyond amazing but iff u know what ur doing (and i really mean if u know what ur doing) go with anivia she bring heaps off cc and kiting ability plus u can pull off some clutch walls to instant win a team fight.
Annie is also a good choice since she super easy if ur new. but i main mid and rarely have trouble with Annie anytime

and btw with the range arguement twitch has 850 when he ults