Allright, enough is ENOUGH

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mors Martell

05-20-2012

So we had a non communicating BRAZILIAN mordekaiser who intentionally fed and ran up against turrets...

what is one to do in this situation?

Huehuehue?

orhpeus

05-20-2012

report?

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Just report them. I've had it happen in ranked, its far worse. But it is what it is.

LastStaX

05-21-2012

morde es numero uno huehuehue

Kidrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

no I repot u

huehuehuehuehuehuehueu

BADAR5E GAM3R

05-21-2012

Got to hate when people do that, esp when they dont speak english on NA server. If me nu can communicate me nu happy.

DecentShadow

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBloodxKnightxX View Post
Got to hate when people do that, esp when they dont speak english on NA server. If me nu can communicate me nu happy.
Mexico is part of North America. huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Arachnelis

05-21-2012

It would help if there was a language preference in the queue selection. I've ended up the only english speaking person on a team b4 and its terrible not being able to communicate with ur team. I'm sure it is just as frustrating for an only hispanic speaking person(be it spanish or portuguese, or w/e) to end up on a team that only speaks english. It can break a game not being able to communicate.

I know... use pings....

DwarfBear

05-21-2012

Not only can u report the feeders but if they are trying to win but dont speak your language just remember to ignore ppl too. It wont get them in trouble but it will keep riot from matching you with that person again. It will take awhile but u should see a steady increase of ppl who share your language

MoonStomp

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfBear View Post
Not only can u report the feeders but if they are trying to win but dont speak your language just remember to ignore ppl too. It wont get them in trouble but it will keep riot from matching you with that person again. It will take awhile but u should see a steady increase of ppl who share your language
Do you report for unskilled? I like this idea