hybrid malphite?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schuazay

08-19-2010

Is hybrid ap/ad/tank malphite viable? and if he is what items should i get?

Hoywolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2010

That is a bit hard... You should focus him on a single role. Generally going tank and heavy armor can get you what you need as his Ground Slam scales well with it.

You can get the usual:
Doran's Shield
Boots of Speed -> your choice of boots after
Heart of Gold -> Warden's Mail -> Randuin's Omen

Then you can go with high HP or more armor items depending on how the game goes.

You can ult in and pop the shield to slow all down the team and ground slam to start things up, I dont see the reason to get AP as it only really affects your Seismic Shard and Ult, the shard is for the movement spd and your ult is the initiator, they don't really need to pack a huge punch.

malphismia

08-19-2010

AD/Armor is the best build for him atm, and will be even moreso when he gets his buff

Mana Crystal + 2 pots
Heart of Gold
Mana Crystal --> Glacial Shroud
Randuin's Omen
Infinity Edge
Atma's Impaler

Build tank early-mid, build DPS late game.

1 800 IKIRRU

03-24-2013

I build ap/ad first i get warmogs then ifinity edge, then sunfire cape, then blood thirster and the rest you build ap.

ninjawerewulf

03-24-2013

I honestly think the newest meta is hybrid champions. The Item changes every patch is leaning towards it. I go AP/AD/AS Teemo build. AP/Tanky Fiddlesticks. Kayle is a great Hybrid Champ. So I don't see any reason why a hybrid Malphite wouldn't work. It mostly depends on how you build your runes, masteries, items, and skills so that you are well rounded the entire game.