Ask Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-29-2012

I haven't seen you in a while, Karthus. How are you doing?

-The Serpent's Embrace


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
I haven't seen you in a while, Karthus. How are you doing?

-The Serpent's Embrace
I'm fine. How have you been?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Hello person Mundo send many failed projects to can yous reanimate them even after Mundo play?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Hello person Mundo send many failed projects to can yous reanimate them even after Mundo play?
I could, I doubt the would enjoy being woken from their eternal rest, however.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Well, all things considered. Apart from my recent adventure with Udyr, nothing out of the ordinary, really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Well, all things considered. Apart from my recent adventure with Udyr, nothing out of the ordinary, really.
Your life has been anything but ordinary.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Apart from the obvious things like my becoming half-serpent, seducing secrets out of officials for Noxus and joining the League? What about your life? What did you do before you started singing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Apart from the obvious things like my becoming half-serpent, seducing secrets out of officials for Noxus and joining the League? What about your life? What did you do before you started singing?
My life? I have always been an amazing singer. The magic I remember from life, and the magic I use out of league matches all require chanting. Before I joined the League, I was content to wait out my eternal years in my marsh, but that got boring. In life? That is too personal, lets just say I don't enjoy being a lich, and the magic holding me on the mortal plane is left over from a rune war.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askheimerdinger

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Greetings Deathsinger, I have an inquiry for you:

What are the contents of the tome you so frequently carry? Some arcane repository perhaps?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askheimerdinger View Post
Greetings Deathsinger, I have an inquiry for you:

What are the contents of the tome you so frequently carry? Some arcane repository perhaps?
You would be correct. The secrets inside are worse than the ones held in Ryze's giant scroll. It took several centuries to even gather enough power to cast the weakest spell inside of it.