Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would soon walk upon Karthus's abode, before knocking on the door.

"I wonder if he's here..." Diana thought to herself as she waited.
Karthus opens the door.

AskKarthus

02-07-2013

(( Bunp ))

Ask the String

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Karthus, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Karthus

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S. - If the rest of the band does decide to show up, hopefully we can play a few songs from that new album.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.

AskKarthus

03-07-2013

(( My apologies for the prolonged absence. I shall attempt to be more active. ))

Ask Orichan

03-07-2013

((hope your still the same Karthus, I lost track of who left and who is still here from the time I started my thread XD))

*Orianna breaks down one of the Deathsinger's walls using Ball and jumps inside his quarters making her presence known. She quickly runs up to Karthus and gives him a hug.*

Hi Karthus, I Haven't visited you in a while. Ori is sorry. How are you?

AskKarthus

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((hope your still the same Karthus, I lost track of who left and who is still here from the time I started my thread XD))

*Orianna breaks down one of the Deathsinger's walls using Ball and jumps inside his quarters making her presence known. She quickly runs up to Karthus and gives him a hug.*

Hi Karthus, I Haven't visited you in a while. Ori is sorry. How are you?
(( I am undoubtedly the one and the same. ))

Karthus is quite surprised that Orianna's entrance, to the point that he even had a somewhat dumbfounded look on his skeletal face. It took him a moment to regain his composure and reciprocate the gesture.

"Hello Orianna, it has indeed been a while since we last spoke. I am fine. How have you been yourself?"

(( Fun Fact: I main Orianna. ))

Ask Orichan

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( I am undoubtedly the one and the same. ))

Karthus is quite surprised that Orianna's entrance, to the point that he even had a somewhat dumbfounded look on his skeletal face. It took him a moment to regain his composure and reciprocate the gesture.

"Hello Orianna, it has indeed been a while since we last spoke. I am fine. How have you been yourself?"

(( Fun Fact: I main Orianna. ))

*Orianna smiles at Karthus.*

I have been OK. Ori hasn't seen a lot of people for a while and a lot of people aren't here anymore. Ori does not want to lose friends like Karthus.

AskKarthus

03-16-2013

Quote:

I have been OK. Ori hasn't seen a lot of people for a while and a lot of people aren't here anymore. Ori does not want to lose friends like Karthus.
"I suppose many of our compatriots have become quite busy recently, forcing their exit. I, for my part, do not wish to become so busy, and I am glad to have friends to visit with."

Ask Orichan

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"I suppose many of our compatriots have become quite busy recently, forcing their exit. I, for my part, do not wish to become so busy, and I am glad to have friends to visit with."
That is good because Ori would be sad if you left. So what are you up to?

AskKarthus

03-22-2013

Quote:
That is good because Ori would be sad if you left. So what are you up to?
"Of course. I'm mostly doing the activities I usually perform, my champion duties, and the occasional excursion to the Shadow Isles. The largest reason I am able to make my time available to others is that I do so little myself, at least for one who does not die. And yourself?"