Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
"Alright..."

Veigar reach inside his coat to find something to repay Kathrus

"Hmm does this require coin? Or a substance greater or equal to 20 pounds of quartz?"
I need the quartz. You're a champion, and I don't charge champions more than the cost of materials.

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I need the quartz. You're a champion, and I don't charge champions more than the cost of materials.
"Am lucky I have some quartz in my coat from that time when I killed this one......Oh nevermind here you go Lich."

Veigar takes out 21 pounds quratz from his coat and he gives them to the Lich

"Right now what to do with my zombies.....hmmm".

AskKarthus

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
"Am lucky I have some quartz in my coat from that time when I killed this one......Oh nevermind here you go Lich."

Veigar takes out 21 pounds quratz from his coat and he gives them to the Lich

"Right now what to do with my zombies.....hmmm".
Thank you.

I would recommend using those zombies as guard dogs.

PuniMage

08-26-2012

"Hmm yes i will keep 4 around just in case people enter my base...."

"For the others....Well I got plans....HEHEHEHEH!"

Unique Traveler

08-27-2012

A Skewer-like weapon appears out of nowhere with a note on it, punching a hole through the small, dark mage's hat. The note has some writing on it and both skewer and note appear to be enchanted.

On the outside of the note, the words "For Karthus" are noticeably visible in a dark red color.

AskKarthus

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
A Skewer-like weapon appears out of nowhere with a note on it, punching a hole through the small, dark mage's hat. The note has some writing on it and both skewer and note appear to be enchanted.

On the outside of the note, the words "For Karthus" are noticeably visible in a dark red color.
Karthus quizzically looks at the skewer.
It appears I have some business to attend to.
He then summons several zombies.

Unique Traveler

08-27-2012

Quote:
Karthus quizzically looks at the skewer.
It appears I have some business to attend to.
He then summons several zombies.

*New words formed, revealing new words. "Read the note, this is not an easy connection to maintain, and this is not a threat in anyway.*

AskKarthus

08-27-2012

Quote:
*New words formed, revealing new words. "Read the note, this is not an easy connection to maintain, and this is not a threat in anyway.*
Karthus motions to the zombies, who disappear into the shadows.
What is it then?

Unique Traveler

08-27-2012

Quote:
Karthus motions to the zombies, who disappear into the shadows.
What is it then?

*New words appear on the page, showing the following message: "Remember when I drank that red liquid when i visited you? I found out what it has done. My blood, which these words are being formed with, is now an acidic poison, yet I feel no pain, and now I wonder if this has happened or you have seen this before.*

((Net is pretty slow, so ill have to get back on tomorrow to see what you reply to this, sorry for inconvenience))

AskKarthus

08-27-2012

Quote:

*New words appear on the page, showing the following message: "Remember when I drank that red liquid when i visited you? I found out what it has done. My blood, which these words are being formed with, is now an acidic poison, yet I feel no pain, and now I wonder if this has happened or you have seen this before.*

((Net is pretty slow, so ill have to get back on tomorrow to see what you reply to this, sorry for inconvenience))
No, your only the second person to survive drinking it. The last one's body somehow flush all of the fluid out.