Ask Jayce

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayce of piltova

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Jayce leaned back in his chair as he read a letter from a high summoner. He rolled his eyes a bit as he read the mass produced letter, probably sent out to every champion. Being confined to the institute wasn't his favorite thing to do, but answering fan mail or even speaking to his fans was important. His trusty Mecury cannon/hammer was right next to him, always in his sight. He yawned a bit as his doors officially opened.

If a guest were to walk in, they would see a simple yet unique setting. A couch, a kitchen area, a bed and a small bathroom were payed out in his small room. He also had a small office for tinkering with hex tech devices. The room seemed teched out. The fridge had a password, only Jayce knows why. A few pictures of him also hung on the wall. The room had a small window, letting some light in.

Jayce's door was now officially open.

((Go easy on me, I'm not the best. First time in an ask forum, and I LOVE Jayce. Ask away))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkLordVladimir

Senior Member

02-27-2014

((welcome to the forums))

Dear Jayce

I have no other reason to ask you a question except I know someone else will ask this and I must be there first. So what is your breakfast of champion's.

-Vlad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloatedBile

Senior Member

02-27-2014

dear jayce,

what do u think of jinx? is she more of a menace to you than viktor?

-bb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayce of piltova

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordVladimir View Post
((welcome to the forums))

Dear Jayce

I have no other reason to ask you a question except I know someone else will ask this and I must be there first. So what is your breakfast of champion's.

-Vlad
((Thanks ^_^ already read the stickies))

Jayce read over the letter and couldn't help laughing. A letter from Vladamir, only about his breakfast? Something about that he found funny. He quickly wrote a reply.

Dear Vlad,

My breakfast usually consists of country fried steak with a side of scrambled eggs and a glass of OJ.

-Jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayce of piltova

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear jayce,

what do u think of jinx? is she more of a menace to you than viktor?

-bb
Jayce read over the letter and furrowed his brow.

Dear 'bb,'

Your name is quite interesting, but I digress. Jinx is a short term nuisance that will soon get apprehended. Viktor is more of a long term problem that will need to be taken down in time.

-Jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

Senior Member

02-27-2014

{{ Jayce #9.

Do try to stay longer than your predecessors. Also, I RP Viktor and Singed. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayce of piltova

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
{{ Jayce #9.

Do try to stay longer than your predecessors. Also, I RP Viktor and Singed. }}
((There has been eight other Jayces? Wow. Ill try. Gladbto meet you Viktor. I'm mostly confined to my mobile devices,so don't hate when my words have b instead of space or auto correct strikes XD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce of piltova View Post
((There has been eight other Jaycee? Wow. Ill try. Gladbto meet you Viktor. I'm mostly confined to my mobile devices,so don't hate when my words have b instead of space or auto correct strikes XD))
{{ Well, welcome aboard. I just need to inform you that one of your predecessors had a fight with my Viktor already which ended with him getting away mostly intact and Viktor having trouble making his fake limbs working. Other than that, the only fight we have had is the one in your lore.

Also, my interpretation of Viktor doesn't hate you or actually consider you a rival, he just thinks you too some of their past interactions a little too personally and made a much bigger deal of it all than necessary. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayce of piltova

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
{{ Well, welcome aboard. I just need to inform you that one of your predecessors had a fight with my Viktor already which ended with him getting away mostly intact and Viktor having trouble making his fake limbs working. Other than that, the only fight we have had is the one in your lore.

Also, my interpretation of Viktor doesn't hate you or actually consider you a rival, he just thinks you too some of their past interactions a little too personally and made a much bigger deal of it all than necessary. }}
((Alright, Thanksgiving for the info. My varient of Jayce dislikes you very strongly and sees you as a madman trying to turn everyone into a mindless robot. Ill see ya around ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronan

Senior Member

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce of piltova View Post
((Alright, Thanksgiving for the info. My varient of Jayce dislikes you very strongly and sees you as a madman trying to turn everyone into a mindless robot. Ill see ya around ))
(( So pretty much the way it is canonically? ))


1234511 ... 25