The Ask Champion Compendium

1234511 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2014

August 11th 2014... As of now, this will be the new Compendium everyone. There's a bug in the threads that when the thread reaches 525 pages. Editing starts to bug out and not work at all. That isn't good for the Compendium if you haven't figured it out. So just in case, I'm starting anew so that doesn't happen. With this, I'll be using another a post for questions involving the champions and the Compendium. That way, if there are repeated questions. I can give them the answer I gave to so many other people! Laziness everyone! But now I've said what I needed to say. Welcome to the League of Ledgers! (Something my friend wanted me to call it. This is the best it'll be so you better be happy friend!)

Welcome to the Champion Compendium new RPers and those uh... not so new. My name is Kameil and I run this thread. Here I keep a list of all the champions and RPers can take a champion so they can RPer as said champion. It helps prevents problems like multiple RPers as the same champ, people wondering who's taken and who's not, and who's away and who's not.

Here's the things you need to know when it comes to RPing a champion.

If you scroll down, you'll see a list of champions that show who's Available at the moment. Champions who are Available can be taken at anytime by anyone. But as you may have noticed if you have looked around the Role-Playing Forums... These champions have smurfs. We all did it, so now you have to make a smurf for the champion you're planning on taking. The smurf has be related to the champ you're taking of course...

For example... If you're taking someone like Galio. The name of your smurf could be... Ask Galio, Ask the Sentinel, Ask Gargoyle... Don't have a smurf like... Ask Big Nerd, GalioRektYou... It isn't funny and we're not going to take you seriously.

• Look at who is Available.
  • Make a smurf for that champion.
  • Make sure the smurf seems right.
  • Create a thread for the champion.
  • Post the link to the thread to the Compendium so I know.

A current problem we have is how many champions can one RPer have? Some say only two, some say three, some say as many you freaking want because blah blah blah! You know what I say to this? Don't look at them, currently you need to get your champion to be known and doing stuff! But if you really want my opinion on this, two or three that's it. They aren't rules, they're guidelines. You may have people getting in your hair because of it... If you aren't here to get in trouble or drama, better stick to two or just one.
  • I recommend sticking to one or two champions if you want to stay out of trouble.

Well... Now for people that are new to RPing as champions... Have no fear! Feel free to ask the many people here on how you're doing. They're sure to give you helpful advice and tips on the champion ( YOU GUYS WILL RIGHT...? ). If that doesn't satisfy your curiosity, there's always the Lore Discussion forums, they're sure to have some useful information.

Well now that you're a champion... What can you do? You can go RP with other champs and characters, answer those letters champs and characters are sending towards you, visit champions, RP in other threads, you know... A lot of stuff. Just make sure that you aren't posting like once a week or something worse than that... Cause that ain't cool. But if you aren't getting any traffic (posts)... Have no fear my fellow RPer! You got to bump that thread of yours! Just post that says something like... "Bump." You can also be pretty creative when it comes to bumping... Perhaps showing off a little bit of your character? After all, it isn't RPing with yourself, it's a show of your headcanon... Something that not everyone is going to know and understand. Which is why you got to tell them somehow.
  • Post regularly.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help!
  • The Lore Discussion Forum is quite helpful.
  • Don't be afraid to go post at other places!
  • Bump if you need to. I suggest creative bumping.

As a champion... We got expectations about you!

First is when it comes to your champion! Please stay in character, follow Riot's lore as much as possible, and plan out your headcanon. Say if you got Zed... He isn't going to be hunky dorey and hug his good ol' pal Shen! No way is that going to happen... If you ever need help, the people around in the forums can surely help you.

Now next is how frequent you're going to post! Time management is important guys! We can't have you be posting replies once a week! No one's going to be okay with that. Post at a reasonable pace and you'll do fine.
  • Post regularly
  • I implore you! Please stay in character when you're RPing!

What happens when you need to be Away?

If you need to be Away, we- no... I personally expect you to post in the Compendium that you WILL be Away starting at this day and coming back this day. Being Away means you're not posting and you're dealing with what you need to deal with. It's either you're Away or not... No in between. If you're back early, then that's awesome! But if you're not going to come back on the day you said you were going to come back... You got to notify me by posting in the Compendium! Those who are past the time range are in danger of being booted.
  • You're either Away or you're not.
  • Going to be Away? Post in the Compendium.
  • If you're late... you're in danger of being booted off your role.
  • If you come back early, we expect you to post as soon as you can.
  • Make sure you have a time range of when you'll be back or a specific time date.

What happens when you don't tell us anything and go away anyways?

Well... We make you walk the plank. If the last post you made on this forum is two weeks old and you're a champion? You're immediately up for grabs, no excuses. Anyone person, animal, and creature could make a smurf, post in the Compendium that they want to take this champion due to being Inactive, and make a nice little thread. So no disappearing on us... okay?
  • Don't disappear on us... Okay?
  • Going to be Away? Post in the Compendium.
  • If your last post is two weeks old. You're in danger of losing your role!

A word from me!

Hey. Kameil here... I keep the Compendium up to date. So that includes this front page. After a few hours of working on this, I finally finished this. But I am still going to need assistance! We're a community, so looking out for each other is important. With the Compendium, I sometimes need people to point out things I need to add in or add back in! All help is appreciated! Even if I already knew this and that!
-------------------------

Links to the current or previous holder of the Champion

Aatrox, the Darkin Blade

Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox

Akali, the Fist of Shadow

Alistar, the Minotaur

Amumu, the Sad Mummy

Anivia, the Cryopheonix

Annie, the Dark Child

Ao Shin's Sneak Peak! (He isn't coming out for a while though, please remember that!)

Ashe, the Frost Archer

Azir, the Emperor of the Sands - He's not ready to be taken, please wait for Champion Auditions to come out.

Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem

Brand, the Burning Vengeance

Braum, the Heart of Freljord

Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

Cassiopeia, the Serpent's Embrace

Cho’Gath, the Terror of the Void

Corki, the Daring Bombardier

Darius, the Hand of Noxus

Diana, Scorn of the Moon

Dr. Mundo, the Madman of Zaun (It's Corporate Mundo!)

Draven, the Glorious Executioner

Elise, the Spider Queen

Evelynn, the Widowmaker

Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

Fiddlesticks, the Harbinger of Doom

Fiora, the Grand Duelist

Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

Gangplank, the Saltwater Scourge

Garen, the Might of Demacia

Gnar, the Missing Link

Gragas, the Rabble Rouser

Graves, the Outlaw

Hecarim, the Shadow of War

Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor

Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Janna, the Storm's Fury

Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

Jinx, the Loose Cannon

Karma, the Enlightened One

Karthus, the Deathsinger

Kassadin, the Void Walker

Katarina, the Sinister Blade

Kayle, the Judicator

Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest

Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver

Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

LeBlanc, the Deceiver

Lee Sin, the Blind Monk

Leona, the Radiant Dawn

Lissandra, the Ice Witch

Lucian, the Purifier

Lulu, the Fae Sorceress

Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

Malphite, Shard of the Monolith

Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void

Maokai, the Twisted Treant

Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman

Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter

Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Morgana, Fallen Angel

Nami, the Tidecaller

Nasus, the Curator of the Sands

Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths

Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare

Nunu, the Yeti Rider

Olaf, the Beserker

Orianna, the Lady of Clockwork

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Poppy, the Iron Ambassador

Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings

Rammus, the Armordillo

Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

Rengar, the Pridestalker

Riven, the Exile

Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

Ryze, the Rogue Mage

Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Shaco, the Demon Jester

Shen, the Eye of Twilight

Shyvana, the Half Dragon

Singed, the Mad Chemist

Sion, the Undead Champion

Sivir, the Battle Mistress

Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

Sona, Maven of the Strings

Soraka, the Starchild

Swain, the Master Tactician

Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Taric, the Gem Knight

Teemo, the Swift Scout

Thresh, the Chain Warden

Tristana, the Megling Gunner

Trundle, the Troll King

Tryndamere, the Barbarian King

Twisted Fate, the Card Master

Twitch, the Plague Rat

Udyr, the Animal Spirit

Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

Varus, the Arrow of Retribution

Vayne, the Night Hunter

Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil

Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void

Vi, the Enforcer

Viktor, the Machine Herald

Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper

Volibear, the Thunder's Roar

Warwick, the Blood Hunter

Wukong, the Monkey King

Xerath, the Magus Ascendant

Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of the Demacia

Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Yorick, the Gravedigger

Zac, the Secret Weapon

Zed, the Master of Shadows

Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert

Zilean, the Chronokeeper

Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

----------------------------

Champion Exemptions

Ao Shin - He's just an early Sneak Peek. No taking at all.

---------------------------

Champions currently away

Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goau View Post
Just a reminder because it was 3 or 4 pages back due to this Kat thing.

The current Ahri RPer cannot post due to being unable to get on the forums.
Karma and Tryndamere -
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaTheOPOne View Post
So I have like some major art projects and then some lab junk (for geology) all due this week so I'll be super busy with that if I could be put on away just for this week that would be super awesome.
Katarina and Sejuani -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
NOTICE:
Katarina's electricity is off because her dad didn't pay the bill. Again. She has no idea when she'll be back online again.
Kayle, the Judicator -
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheJudicator View Post
Due to real life stuff cropping up, I'll be temporarily away.
Nasus, the Curator of the Sands -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nasus View Post
Hey guys. Most of you probably know about the upcoming shurima lore rework that will have a big impact on many champions including Nasus. To avoid starting any RPs that will conflict with whatever lore changes Riot has in mind for Nasus and other champions associated with Nasus I'll be on leave for a week or two until I feel there is enough to work with. I will also be starting a new thread when I return to capture the new Nasus.
Nautilus, the Titan's Depth -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Titan View Post
I apologize for this, but due to rapidly decreasing school grades I am going to need to drop out for some time in order to get a handle on that. Whatever happens, expect a post next monday whether it is saying I require additional time or that I am ready to get back to business.
Syndra, the Dark Sovereign -
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirroredFencer View Post
There's a huge possibility i'm going to be away for an unmeasured period of time. If no one hears from me in...2 days, please have me put on the away list.
Talon, the Blade's Shadow -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon v2 View Post
I'm going to be away for a while, fighting with depression currently.
Twitch, the Plague Rat -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetwitchyrat View Post
I am going through a tough time so I am unable to roleplay until the seventh of October.
I may be back earlier but I might not be.

-Twitch.
Vayne, the Night Hunter -
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmafan View Post
Vayne said she will be away for about 5 more days. She apologizes to anyone RP'ing with her.
---------------------------

Champions that are available to take:

(If there are any mistakes on who's available or not, do not hesitate to notify me!)

Champions available: 20
Champions taken: 101 (at least)
Total champions: 121

Alistar (Available)
Cho'Gath (Available)
Corki (Available)
Fiddlesticks (Available)
Gragas (Available)
Graves (Available)
Janna (Available)
Kassadin (Available)
Kennen (Available)
Kha'Zix (Available)
Kog'Maw (Available)
Nautilus (Available)
Nocturne (Available)
Nunu (Available)
Pantheon (Available)
Rammus (Available)
Skarner (Available)
Taric (Available)
Varus (Available)
Yorick (Available)

Again, please, if there are any mistakes. Please comment about it, do not hesitate, I will check again and fix that mistake!

Something you should take note of!

Want to know more about the places in the Institute and in Valoran all together just simply to refresh your mind? Or maybe your new and you want to know a bit about the world of Valoran.

May I direct you to the List of Places? Role-players, just like you, have created a scene for you and others to RP in! I really recommend it if you've taken an interest in our world and need a place to RP.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2014

As mentioned, this post will be used to questions and answers you may have about the Compendium and Champions...

SerpantsEmbrace

08-11-2014

*calls out to the massive void between this community and the Reds*

Can we have this thread stickied and the other one un-stickied please?

Tyrant Swain 2

08-11-2014

Bump for the new Compendium! Hopefully this one lasts for some time to come and doesn't get cluttered with OOC that isn't necessary... Well, besides Bumps until it's stickied.

Xenfaerie

08-11-2014

pssst, Karthus and Eve have been back for a while now

Krizonar

08-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpantsEmbrace View Post
*calls out to the massive void between this community and the Reds*

Can we have this thread stickied and the other one un-stickied please?
I'll do what I can
Name:  much work wow.jpg
Views: 1466
Size:  49.1 KB

VerigarWhiteMage

08-12-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4704765&page=2

Anivia hasn't posted for a day!

Ask the Ninetail

08-13-2014

Yay new stuff! Wooo!

Kameil

08-13-2014

Karthus and Eve were back?! Egads! I should fix that... Oh and regarding Anivia... She hasn't posted in three days... Yeah? That's just it... It would be important if she didn't post for about... two weeks.

Anyways...

• Karthus and Eve appear to have returned from being Away.
  • Diana has also returned from being Away.

Not sure if that's all of it...

PrehistoryHunter

08-13-2014

Hello there! I would like to be Gnar, and if there is a competition for it, I would like to participate.

1234511 ... 41