Kass build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evelios

05-19-2011

meki pendant
tear/boots
boots/tear
amplifying tome
mejais
finish boots
sheen
archangels staff
litchbane
deff item
rabadins cap

have been using this every game, my own concoction and have been wining 80% of the time. Was just wondering if there is any modifications i can make to increase my burst or... idk anything would help. I understand the lack of survivability but how i play needs not this survivability all the time. I rely on positioning more for survivability and only go toe to toe if i know i can finish them quickly with little losses.

Evelios

05-19-2011

bump

MadCaucasian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

I usually get:

Doran's ring or sapphire + health pots
boots
amplifying tome
finish boots/another amplifying tome
hextech revolver
will of the ancients
abyssal scepter
rabadons deathcap

by then you have some serious burst and a sweet spell vamp. You shouldn't need so much survivability because you are Kass, therefore you should be jumping in and out quickly, dealing as much damage as possible to the carry/squishy. I personally get blue buff whenever i can. If i have blue i almost never run out of mana, so all of that mana and mana regen is unnecessary. Hope i have some good suggestions, and keep playin kass.

Evelios

05-19-2011

i always seem to have mana trouble, not because im stacking tons of rifts but because i like to stay with the team for extended periods of time so eventually ill run out of mana. Also the key part is that if you want to be a good kess you need to know how to farm, a lot, and fast to that also takes mana

MadCaucasian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

True. And although most of the guides i see include archangels, i rarely use it. I guess it's just a different playstyle.

Evelios

05-19-2011

ya, i mean if havinh more ap than mana works for you then go for it. I just dont like having to leave the team for a base run. It could cost the game, or set you back if a champion dies

MadCaucasian

05-19-2011

You go 9-0-21, right?

Evelios

05-19-2011

no, i go 2/7/21 getting two ap msteries in offence and the hp regen per max mana from deff because it helps more than the 3%cd and the 15% spell penn, i never noticed them but the hp regen is awsome

Adaelphon Delat

05-19-2011

I would go for the 15% spell pen, helps when teams stack mr. get a void staff and that's about 50% spell pen, which is really nice. I like the sustainability archangel gives. It is one of the highest AP items in the game, AND it lets Kass spam spells and get riftwalk stacks. I personally don't get lich bane, and i'd definitely rush rabbadon over lichbane. I typically don't stand around to use it, i intend to pop in and out before they can see me. A banshee and super high AP work well for this.

IS1f9a4f2a95debc

05-19-2011

Your on the right track but it definitely isnt the most optimal route, try this Kassadin Guide