Willing to q with high elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

05-20-2012

So I'm 452 elo and I'd like to play with some good people for a change. I got to 452 elo by playing support fiddlesticks. For some reason my ad carry always leaves lane and I wind up feeding. Then when I walk into their jungle to steal their blue their jungler always kills me as soon as I take it. And my team never buys wards. I can't buy wards, I'm the support. I need to buy my gold per five items and I'm supposed to let my ad carry get the farm. Come on ad carry, you're getting farm but I buy the wards? That's straight bs right there I tell ya. Then my team always tricks me with the alt-f4 trick when I pick Evelyn during team select. "Press alt-f4 to get a free skin" my foot!

So yeah, I'd like to play with some good people WORTHY of my skill as support fiddlesticks. Nothing lower than 2000 please. Add me in game. Mageinta Warrior

Elsantrich

05-21-2012

Dude noone is going to want to que with a support fiddle, escpecially one that doesnt ward. if you can't come out from base with both a gp/10 and wards you buys the wards instead

Nesious

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsantrich View Post
Dude noone is going to want to que with a support fiddle, escpecially one that doesnt ward. if you can't come out from base with both a gp/10 and wards you buys the wards instead
You so silly =D

Asklepiós

05-21-2012

Obvious troll, hilarious xD

JitnikoVi

05-21-2012

obvious troll is obvious

tswift4liife

05-21-2012

hahahahahaha this is hilarious do people not realize its a troll? how u give this thumbs down +1 from me!

Caelum Porcus

05-21-2012

lol'd irl