Suggestion: Deep Color for High Resist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiKanHiKou

05-20-2012

Can't find elsewhere so I post this here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some ideas for League of Legend

I've been playing League of Legend almost right after it came out.
League of Legend is doing pretty well, but can easily have some further improvement.

I am appreciated Riot took my advice on adding HP bar for shields and stuff

I've been considering the following several other things for quite a while, and i wish Riot could read through all patiently

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Extra one special item slot for only comsumables, could be associated with hotkey "`"(beside 1)

2. On anylyzing, I wish there could be something stutes like "Damage dealt to Champions", "Damage dealt to enemy buildings"
And also how many times have u gain each buff and so on.
I believe this is pretty easy to do.

3. Maybe We can have player's armor and magic resistence associated with the color of the box around their health bar or something.
Probably RGB~ Red for armor, Blue for magic resist and Green for tenacity, so the deeper the color more tankier you are.
This way its easier to see how efficient ur hp bars are for the other players~

4. Also from a player's perspective, I wish we could have some new champs with lower IP price.

5. Maybe Riot could post a quest, like the player gives the best advice to improve LOL gets some free RP or limited skin or something.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smedium

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiKanHiKou View Post
3. Maybe We can have player's armor and magic resistence associated with the color of the box around their health bar or something.
Probably RGB~ Red for armor, Blue for magic resist and Green for tenacity, so the deeper the color more tankier you are.
This way its easier to see how efficient ur hp bars are for the other players~
A different idea that I had was to instead make the notches on the health bar reflect a champion's effective health based on resistances as well as health, as opposed to purely basing it on health. I feel that this would be a much more effective way to represent stats when making quick decisions in a teamfight.