Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please make a restriction on who can play on PBE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blyted

06-02-2012

The only thing they should do is restrict the playable champs to those that they have made changes that require testing.

A lot of people are just there for the free rp and ip.

Worse than those are the ones who are trying to play for real on a test server. IT IS A TEST SERVER.

Sliver the Sith

Recruiter

06-02-2012

eeeeh. I disagree heartily... because sometimes characters have odd interactions with other characters whom haven't been changed. The Swain ult + TF passive interaction comes to mind. Also, code is a funny thing- bugs can happen to completely unrelated areas based on a change in this little line here...

And playing for real on the test server isn't a bad thing either- part of the point of the test server is checking for balance too, although to a slightly lesser degree, unless someone is STUPID OP (release xin).

I think people playing like it's a real game is a fine thing, so long as they don't rage about their elo or some ****. Dodgers and rage quitters are a serious issue

kris the leauge

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Yeah well your just a ***
who cant get some ballz and deal with his own ****
so man the f**k up and how bout not complaining about someone that said report my team :'(

Trebor Ignis

12-07-2012

Quote:
kris the leauge:
Yeah well your just a ***
who cant get some ballz and deal with his own ****
so man the f**k up and how bout not complaining about someone that said report my team :'(

Good job pointlessly insulting the OP of a thread made six months ago about a problem that has long since been fixed. You must feel proud of yourself.

c0reyp0wner

12-07-2012

I completely agree. I went into a game as Udyr and got a Sword of the Divine because I wanted to check if you could crit in Turtle form, and my whole team reported me for being a noob because I'm buying dumb items (When two of them had 50 CS at 25 minutes..) even though I clearly explained I was testing something. It's staggering the amount of people who play PBE just to try out a champion to see if they like it.

YamiBelgarath

12-07-2012

Problem definitely still exists, though not as bad as it once was. Keep workin' on it, Riot. :3

Believeinsteve

12-07-2012

You were intentionally feeding and asking riot to restrict people on playing pbe...should we add you to that list?

c0reyp0wner

12-07-2012

Quote:
Believeinsteve:
You were intentionally feeding and asking riot to restrict people on playing pbe...should we add you to that list?

You obviously didn't read WHY he was. He was trying to recreate a bug to confirm it is an issue.

Trebor Ignis

12-07-2012

This thread is SIX MONTHS OLD.

Let it die. The problem is solved. There is no use for this thread. Stop posting in it.