Orianna or Lee Sin

Orianna 21 38.18%
Lee Sin 34 61.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Orianna or Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Hey, me again, asking the community which person to get for the 3rd time.
First time nidalee vs heimer, nidalee won.
Second time lux or anivia, lux won.
This time I need help deciding between orianna and lee sin. I can do mid and jungle well, but which one is more fun overall? Thank you if you share your input.

TeknoWizard

05-20-2012

Orianna is really fun to learn and play. I prefer her.

Dexteryus

05-20-2012

Orianna is very fun but very hard to master.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Well I got orianna, and my first game i went 12/6/25; but we lost because it was a 3v5

Iron A1dan

05-20-2012

Lee is was more viable in high ELO.

Möbîus

05-21-2012

Ori was the first champ I bought, and rarely do i have a bad game with her. Often I won't get a whole lot of kills (I tend to play her tanky/AP), but if I don't do anything stupid, she is nigh unkillable, and the utility she brings to the table is formidable. She also has quite good backdoor potential too, especially if you build a lich bane on her. I've actually won a few games that way, some which were going to be an almost certain loss otherwise.

I haven't got the chance to play lee sin yet though, but I can't wait till he hits the free rotation - he looks very interesting.

LastStaX

05-21-2012

lee sin is a jungle/solo top champ while ori is a ap mid. both are high skill cap champs, lee sin tower dives exceptionally well and has insane mobility. ori uses her ball as a unique object off her character to do her damage and its less about how you play ori and more about how you play the ball imo. ori can turn team fights around mid to late game and lee sin is godmode early game but falls off unless fed. take you're pick they are both fun.

IEM LeXuS

05-21-2012

Lee Sin

Arious

05-21-2012

Lee Sin

NovaPi

05-21-2012

Lee Sin because he rapes faces. I have over 50 game played with him, still loving it.