Jungler 5/20/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derivator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr Ahn Nee View Post
So, I queued for a 'Normal' game. Another player joins the queue and selects WW with Smite. I ask him: What if the other team doesn't have a jungler? He doesn't answer.

Someone left the queue, so we had to start over again. Same player picks WW with smite. I ask him: What if the other team doesn't have a jungler? he doesn't answer.

We get into the game and the other team doesn't have a Jungler.
A few minutes into the game the person left to play Top solo against 2 players, declares that he is abandoning the Top lane. He joins the mage in Mid. The jungler actually asks him What he is doing.

The game goes down hill from there. Periodically, the Jungler looks for someone to blame the lose on. He Blames it on the Support, Janna.
If your team has a jungler, and the other team doesn't, you have the adventage, if you play it well of course.

Your jungler will be the king of both jungles, taking or giving your team mates all the buffs, and giving your team a gold and level advantage.

Your solo top will have a hard game, but if he plays defensively your team should come ahead.

Iron A1dan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

It's not the junglers fault.. Jungler > Second top

Jiggly Johnson

05-20-2012

if we all just point fingers, that changes everything for the better.

Vikaryous

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogra2u View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26670780#history

To be completely honest though I just love this guy's posts. IT always sounds like he's trolling but I don't think he is.
I lol'd. Heal/Clarity on ****-near everyone with absolutely abyssal CS

BiggieSmaIIs

05-21-2012

Going negative in a bot match? GG