Jungler 5/20/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyr Ahn Nee

05-20-2012

So, I queued for a 'Normal' game. Another player joins the queue and selects WW with Smite. I ask him: What if the other team doesn't have a jungler? He doesn't answer.

Someone left the queue, so we had to start over again. Same player picks WW with smite. I ask him: What if the other team doesn't have a jungler? he doesn't answer.

We get into the game and the other team doesn't have a Jungler.
A few minutes into the game the person left to play Top solo against 2 players, declares that he is abandoning the Top lane. He joins the mage in Mid. The jungler actually asks him What he is doing.

The game goes down hill from there. Periodically, the Jungler looks for someone to blame the lose on. He Blames it on the Support, Janna.

TeknoWizard

05-20-2012

Sounds like it's the top laner's "fault" out of anyone. In normals, if we have a jungler, I just pick someone I know I can 1v2 against, like Cho' Gath.

Little Boy Nate

05-20-2012

If the other team does not have a jungler then the job of top lane is to NOT DIE. Thats it. Just survive under tower as much as possible, let yourself get zoned if it is needed, just don't die. Steal the enemy jungle and freely take all the objectives in the game. Put pressure on the other lanes, sit in mid and push down tower, then bot and do the same thing in the 2v1 and 3v2 situations. They also have no map control so you can do whatever you want really.

ßeerPongChamp

05-20-2012

yeah if enemy team has no jungler top lane just has to survive. b/c they have no jungler there is no threat to any other lane unless your a ****** who doesn't know where the map is or if your team fails at calling mia's. In fact no enemy jungler means you dont even really need wards if your smart. The greatest threat a jungler presents is always having to watch out for him. If there is no jungler you can overextend all you want as long as you pay attention to wether or no the enemys are in their lane.

Dexteryus

05-20-2012

if they dont have jungler you have to stick around your tower and gank when your jungler is in position. The jungler then will take all of their buffs and ganking the lanes. It can be the win factor of a game.

SageRhapsody

05-20-2012

Lmao, sounds like a case of 800 normal ELO. Or a case of rampant BRAZIL.

Vikaryous

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr Ahn Nee View Post
So, I queued for a 'Normal' game. Another player joins the queue and selects WW with Smite. I ask him: What if the other team doesn't have a jungler? He doesn't answer.

Someone left the queue, so we had to start over again. Same player picks WW with smite. I ask him: What if the other team doesn't have a jungler? he doesn't answer.

We get into the game and the other team doesn't have a Jungler.
A few minutes into the game the person left to play Top solo against 2 players, declares that he is abandoning the Top lane. He joins the mage in Mid. The jungler actually asks him What he is doing.

The game goes down hill from there. Periodically, the Jungler looks for someone to blame the lose on. He Blames it on the Support, Janna.
Play better?

This thread again, but PVP to try and add legitimacy to his claim. Downvote and move on, just baddies being bad and refusing to acknowledge advice

Moogra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26670780#history

To be completely honest though I just love this guy's posts. IT always sounds like he's trolling but I don't think he is.

Greekwog

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogra2u View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26670780#history

To be completely honest though I just love this guy's posts. IT always sounds like he's trolling but I don't think he is.
He lost a bots match... lol?

FatMii

05-20-2012

This same person again QQing about junglers... Well I guess this thread will be closed in several days like all other threads he made.