When People Say "Troll" When You Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoctar

05-24-2012

jungling in the TT !!

HAHAHAHA

Chaiyns

05-24-2012

When I had just started jungling I had a team call me a troll, then both teammates went bottom while i jungled and top lane got left empty because they didn't believe me when i told them i was jungling.

I'm at a point now where junglers are kinda 50/50 chance but team with jungler typically wins, map control, better ganks, jungling team will get further ahead for early game levels, game changing factors that I wish people could get through their heads, no big deal ._.

xRyZ

05-24-2012

LOL. Ok so I had a game just now. Instalock taric. me and my duo both say gg, so I decide to go ad nid top, and he goes shaco jungle. Then hes like.. smite in 3s? GG -facepalm-

Chaiyns

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyz View Post
LOL. Ok so I had a game just now. Instalock taric. me and my duo both say gg, so I decide to go ad nid top, and he goes shaco jungle. Then hes like.. smite in 3s? GG -facepalm-
that is truly outrageous!

System Rejected

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Well hey I watched xRyz's video there is alot of stuff I agree with but very often were times when he should have died, but only for the fact his enemy team for whatever reason didn't ward he wasn't caught with super low health in jungle. his teammate lost bot turret 8 mins into the game cause his kennen couldn't 1v2 the whole time while CS difference was very small (when he hit tab I pause the screen to look) but enemy team was 3 kills ahead and had a turret

and I'm by no means good so please don't take this offensively or that I'm trashing you I'm merely discussing the validity for 3v3 jungle using what you have provided as resource

But I looked up xRyz's last 10 games and of all the games he went jungle he mostly ends up feeding with some really bad scores mostly 2/7 or 2/8 ( exception being one mundo game where he went 11/8/7 which is awesome).And in games he jungled his team mostly loss and the few wins he had was cause his teammate (Tydamere and Mordikaiser) were super fed and carried hard and except for one game as lee sin (where he still loss) his assists are pretty low so he can't take credit for being in the ganks to get them super fed.

Again I'm not trashing you as a player. you're more likely a better player then myself but I'm arguing for the fact I feel jungling in 3s you don't gain much advantage for the things you lose out on. using your previous games and your video as merely examples

but I deeply respect you for making a guide to help other players which is something I myself could never do.

HKnux5112

05-26-2012

I usually tell the person going bot to pick someone good at 2vs1, i'd usually say Morde or maybe Singed. The gain our team gets when I jungle is that i'm not sharing CS, and i'm denying the other team's farm in their part of the jungle.

Once I gank top, I switch with bot while they go "b" and come back, then I continue jungling.

The positives outweigh the negatives.