When People Say "Troll" When You Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HKnux5112

05-20-2012

If you want to learn to jungle, just do it. Say it in the chat before the game starts.

A lot of games, I'd do well, but when top or bot suddenly dies, "blame the jungler". Don't worry about what they say or do. If they report you, fine, there's no punishable offense for jungling in the TT.

Just letting people know.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

cause they're noobs

Clitoryx

05-20-2012

Junglin as actually hard in TT,but when you can do it well it's really good for your team because of the power of the ganks, other team have no jungle control at all and bot lane xp more..

Yeah just do it

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-22-2012

I love when I jungle and I get reported for carrying a team when I won't have deaths and my team feeds ^_^ When they say reported you justgotta say this and it akes them rage (learend this 3 months ago) Rager - Feeder reported. You say- I say feeder you say troll! Now let go and jungle some mo ! >=+{}. And you gotta do that face as well It really makes them rage hard.

Oh God Im Based

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTS x PRODIGYZ View Post
When they say reported you justgotta say this and it akes them rage (learend this 3 months ago) Rager - Feeder reported. You say- I say feeder you say troll! Now let go and jungle some mo ! >=+{}. And you gotta do that face as well It really makes them rage hard.
lol

Just Tyrant

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTS x PRODIGYZ View Post
I love when I jungle and I get reported for carrying a team when I won't have deaths and my team feeds ^_^ When they say reported you justgotta say this and it akes them rage (learend this 3 months ago) Rager - Feeder reported. You say- I say feeder you say troll! Now let go and jungle some mo ! >=+{}. And you gotta do that face as well It really makes them rage hard.
To be perfectly fair you are a feeder and shouldn't be playing ranked. You're really ruining the game for a lot of more serious players.

You don't have any Twisted Treeline games in your history to judge off of, but based on the fact that you are always negative, I think it's safe to say that you're never the one to carry.

System Rejected

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Jungling in Twisted Treeline is vastly harder than in Summoner's Rift. The point of the jungler is to allow more Exp and gold for your team as a whole by killing more minions. With stronger Jungle camps and the way the camps spawn, making it hard to have a standardized route that is consistent, and being very easy to be caught with lower health when enemy team actually wards might make the benefits of jungling not entirely worth it.

Giving up one person in bottom lane causing a 2v1 situation can mean your teammates losing bot lane early.
being slain and losing a lane can cause your teammate is in the jungle early can set an argumentative tone for the rest of the game causing bad teamwork over all.

I'm sure there are people that are really amazing at 3v3 jungle, but from my medium amount of time playing League of Legends ( just a few months over a year) I have yet to see a Jungler in 3v3 not been the reason for his teams loss.

perhaps a more effective use for a Jungler (in my opinion) is not to actually fully jungle but to push advantage when you are already in the lead in lane.
Using the time it takes to set up ganks to clear a small camp while transitioning between heading top lane and returning down bot. and having a smite to steal or secure your own Dragon or Red Buff from the other team, and if your team is ahead by turrets around mid game and enemy team has been forced into the defensive perhaps then you should have someone focus on clearing jungle while the other teammates keep lane pressure and out level the entire enemy team and finish the game.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

05-23-2012

I lost 2 games out of my last 5 because teamtes refused to lsiten to pings or cal mia and fed intentionaly because i picked smite and ig et reported ima get baned agian i bet I been baned 3 times for picking smite in 3v3 and they say im trolling.

U gank beside a brand then he stands stil and waits til u die before he atks then blames u or sotmhgin simialr every game

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by posdrums View Post
To be perfectly fair you are a feeder and shouldn't be playing ranked. You're really ruining the game for a lot of more serious players.

You don't have any Twisted Treeline games in your history to judge off of, but based on the fact that you are always negative, I think it's safe to say that you're never the one to carry.
I have not played on this acc for awhile now probably 2 months my older bro has? And I was 4/0 with my ranked so what u talkin about?
And I have never ranked on TT. Just SR but with SR I was 4/0 soooo

xRyZ

05-24-2012

I love it when people say NO DONT JUNGLE DONT BRING SMITE YOUR A NOOB. And then I beg to ask, how much do you actually play 3s? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXoa41nfFL4 here is a link to a jungling guide on 3v3