Ask Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
You're probably right. I wish I could say that I know how you feel, but being an undying lich is clearly very different to being an undying human. I'm sure that being alive has some benefits, especially with the whole 'ruling an undead army while being in a popular band and fighting in an arena regularly' thing. That sounds like something that would make me not want stop existing.
Yes, of course. What else is left? Its not like your very existence is unnatural. Its not like your soul is bonded so tight to this world that it cannot rest. Its not like I've seen everyone I ever held dear die, while I am still here. Surely you can understand.

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Yes, of course. What else is left? Its not like your very existence is unnatural. Its not like your soul is bonded so tight to this world that it cannot rest. Its not like I've seen everyone I ever held dear die, while I am still here. Surely you can understand.
Karthus

I can tell that I have offended you and I apologize. I know that I should have foreseen this, but I thought that I would be able to help you focus on the positives. While I can partially understand your suffering, I know that I never will have a full understanding, despite my unnatural and unending life span and my losses. Again, I apologize and wish you the best for your future.

Zilean

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

08-16-2012

[[Just to let everyone know, I'm done with this RP thing. I just don't have time for it now. Whoever wants it can have it, just smurf up.]]

[[Ciao.]]

Ask the Herald

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
[[Just to let everyone know, I'm done with this RP thing. I just don't have time for it now. Whoever wants it can have it, just smurf up.]]

[[Ciao.]]
{{I find this part ironic.

But ****. We'll miss ya, man. }}

AskKarthus

08-16-2012

(( Awwww, I really liked this Zilean. ))

Doc Swiss

08-23-2012

[[Quick heads up, I'll take Zilly back in December if no one else gets him by then. Study, assessments, exams, etc.]]

MonstersInc87

09-04-2014

What does it mean to be a Urtistani?

AskChronokeeper

09-04-2014

(( Wrong Zilean xD The current thread is this one ))