Ask Zilean

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavhunter View Post
zilean have you ever considerd that a small passive boost on your rewind could helkp you do better in late game?
I know how useful any improvement could be, especially one involving my rewind, but the other champions and most summoners could complain. I may ask the higher up summoners to test to see if an improvement would be tolerable, but I can't make any promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Zilean,

I think I figured out how to travel in time! We just need a lot of energy and a really high place to jump off of to reach the proper speed...

-Jay
Jay

Personally, I'd suggest a steep hill or mountain instead of a sharp drop. That way, failure will result in a fun sled ride instead of your untimely death. Trust me, I did that regularly, before I was as powerful as I am now, however magic is more suitable to the task at hand.

Ask the Herald

05-30-2012

Chronokeeper,

Has your Chronoshift ability ever reverted an ally to a point in time when they were young?

- Viktor, the Curious Herald

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Chronokeeper,

Has your Chronoshift ability ever reverted an ally to a point in time when they were young?

- Viktor, the Curious Herald
Viktor

Back when I was a newer champion, I did that once accidentally. It was difficult to explain to them what was happening, especially since they were a child on a battlefield in the middle of a battle and I have difficulty with explaining that sort of thing quickly. Fortunately, I was able to revert my mistake so that they were alive and partially healthy. I won't name who I turned into a child, for the benefit of both my safety and their dignity.

Best of luck with your Glorious Evolution, even with the inevitable opposition.

Zilean

Ask the Herald

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
Viktor

Back when I was a newer champion, I did that once accidentally. It was difficult to explain to them what was happening, especially since they were a child on a battlefield in the middle of a battle and I have difficulty with explaining that sort of thing quickly. Fortunately, I was able to revert my mistake so that they were alive and partially healthy. I won't name who I turned into a child, for the benefit of both my safety and their dignity.

Best of luck with your Glorious Evolution, even with the inevitable opposition.

Zilean
I see......And have you ever considered a method to.....turning this alternative use into a benefit for others? Say, for instance, someone who made a grave error in judgment begs you to help them undo it by using your ability to revert them to a time just before the tragedy occurred......Do you happen to have enough control to achieve this task, and what possible side-effects might they experience from this? Mentally and emotionally?

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-31-2012

Quote:
I see......And have you ever considered a method to.....turning this alternative use into a benefit for others? Say, for instance, someone who made a grave error in judgment begs you to help them undo it by using your ability to revert them to a time just before the tragedy occurred......Do you happen to have enough control to achieve this task, and what possible side-effects might they experience from this? Mentally and emotionally?
Trust me, if I could do that, I would have already done so. As much as I would like to help others, I am simply incapable of doing that. I do not yet have enough control over all of my abilities to do such a thing and the abilities that I am in full control of are incapable of doing so. My Chronoshift does not send my ally back in time, it brings a past version of them forwards. I know that you would be capable of understanding an in-depth explanation of that ability, but I also know that you have limited time to spend on such things.

The only ability that may be able to benefit others outside of a League Arena would be my Time Warp, as it is able to slow down their body's perception of time, allowing them to live for a longer amount of time, but no one has asked me to do so and it would be difficult to maintain this warp for a long period of time.

As for mental and emotional effects of my abilities, based on my own experiences, an inability to keep track of time internally and a constant feeling of Déjà Vu are most likely to occur if I was to use my abilities on the general public, even if I was successful.

I apologize for the large amount of text, but I thought that this topic made it necessary.

Zilean

Ask Trundle

06-01-2012

Time Travelling confuses me.

Ask the Herald

06-01-2012

Quote:
Trust me, if I could do that, I would have already done so. As much as I would like to help others, I am simply incapable of doing that. I do not yet have enough control over all of my abilities to do such a thing and the abilities that I am in full control of are incapable of doing so. My Chronoshift does not send my ally back in time, it brings a past version of them forwards. I know that you would be capable of understanding an in-depth explanation of that ability, but I also know that you have limited time to spend on such things.

The only ability that may be able to benefit others outside of a League Arena would be my Time Warp, as it is able to slow down their body's perception of time, allowing them to live for a longer amount of time, but no one has asked me to do so and it would be difficult to maintain this warp for a long period of time.

As for mental and emotional effects of my abilities, based on my own experiences, an inability to keep track of time internally and a constant feeling of Déjà Vu are most likely to occur if I was to use my abilities on the general public, even if I was successful.

I apologize for the large amount of text, but I thought that this topic made it necessary.

Zilean
I see. As can be clearly seen, I believe that nothing is impossible. What most consider "impossible" I consider as "potential". I wish to bring about a new era of hextech augmentation, and as thus I have the utmost interest in expanding my repertoire of inventions such that they affect elements and aspects that most would deem as dangerous or even impractical.

The complete integration of a soul into hextech, and even a device to manipulate time itself, for instance. I have already crafted a device that has the potential to manipulate gravitational forces, even if it is only in a limited space, but I digress.

Would you be opposed to the notion of engaging in a joint project that could change the world forever?

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

06-04-2012

Quote:
I see. As can be clearly seen, I believe that nothing is impossible. What most consider "impossible" I consider as "potential". I wish to bring about a new era of hextech augmentation, and as thus I have the utmost interest in expanding my repertoire of inventions such that they affect elements and aspects that most would deem as dangerous or even impractical.

The complete integration of a soul into hextech, and even a device to manipulate time itself, for instance. I have already crafted a device that has the potential to manipulate gravitational forces, even if it is only in a limited space, but I digress.

Would you be opposed to the notion of engaging in a joint project that could change the world forever?
Viktor

While I am intrigued by your offer of partnership and your beliefs regarding one's abilities, I am afraid that I will have to decline for now. This is partially because I wish to fulfil my potential on my own, without a machine to do so, partially because of what I have seen in possible future situations and partially because I am unsure of your motives beyond the "Glorious Evolution". I harbour no ill will towards you or your goals, but I don't think that now is the best time.

Apologies for the delay and unfavourable response.

Zilean

Ask the Herald

06-04-2012

Quote:
Viktor

While I am intrigued by your offer of partnership and your beliefs regarding one's abilities, I am afraid that I will have to decline for now. This is partially because I wish to fulfil my potential on my own, without a machine to do so, partially because of what I have seen in possible future situations and partially because I am unsure of your motives beyond the "Glorious Evolution". I harbour no ill will towards you or your goals, but I don't think that now is the best time.

Apologies for the delay and unfavourable response.

Zilean
Chronokeeper,

I have only one more inquiry to make. Have you met my future self as of yet? If you have, then that is all the motive that you will ever uncover from me.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

06-04-2012

Quote:
Chronokeeper,

I have only one more inquiry to make. Have you met my future self as of yet? If you have, then that is all the motive that you will ever uncover from me.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Viktor

I have not necessarily met your future self, but I have seen him in a few of my visions. This visions are not always accurate, as they may change based on the future that I am looking at and the actions taken in order to reach that point.

Zilean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Trundle View Post
Time Travelling confuses me.
It confused me too when I began. Fortunately, it isn't something which most people have to give more than a passing thought to.

1234567 ... 9