Ask Zilean

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocmerc

05-20-2012

have you seen my death zilean?

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-21-2012

Quote:
(( ._. )) Hello Zilean, I think I broke my watch the other day. Would you mind taking a look at it? Also did you know that mortals are working on time travel too, it has something to do with going 88 miles in some kind of vehicle called a Delorean, whatever that is.
Young Explorer,

I'm certain I'll be able to sort it out for you. I have an unnecessary abundance of watches to practice with and and explained abundance of time to work with it for. It should be done by now.
Also, I've also heard about the Delorean nonsense. I'm sure it would end up making an entertaining stage show, but not as entertaining for those who think too hard about the consequences of misused time travel, like me.
((I don't always use memes, but when I do, Ezreal disapproves.))

Quote:
have you seen my death zilean?
I have, it was unique to say the least. I won't spoil the details for you, but it isn't something for you to worry about for the time being.

Lord Ezel

05-25-2012

Hello, Zilean, i have a question....
Exactly, how old are you?

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ezel View Post
Hello, Zilean, i have a question....
Exactly, how old are you?
Your Lordship
This is a question I have foreseen for a long time. To be exact, I am 274 years old, however I am a few years older than I should be, I am not certain of how many, due to the amount of time I spend outside of the present. To put this in an easier to understand perspective, not that you will need it, I was a young man back when Runeterra wasn't as blemished by magical warfare as it unfortunately is at the time that you will be reading this.
I apologise for the late reply, I was unavailable due to the summoners working to improve the treatment for my condition.
((OOC: Actually, it was a cold, followed by school work.))

Ask Ezreal

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( We need Zilean to become active again, then. ))
Ask an ye shall receive!

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Ask an ye shall receive!
((Sorry about that, the page was starting to accumulate tumble weeds, and then the stuff I explained. Where did that quote come from?))

Iron Ambássador

05-27-2012

(( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post24651250 ))

(( From there ))

alfavhunter

05-28-2012

zilean have you ever considerd that a small passive boost on your rewind could helkp you do better in late game?

Jaykoboy

05-28-2012

Zilean,

I think I figured out how to travel in time! We just need a lot of energy and a really high place to jump off of to reach the proper speed...

-Jay

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Zilean,

I think I figured out how to travel in time! We just need a lot of energy and a really high place to jump off of to reach the proper speed...

-Jay
((Someone has been watching MIB 3.))

123456 ... 9