Ask Zilean

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-20-2012

Dear Summoners

I have decided to take a portion of my infinite time to create this page in order to answer the questions you have. I will do my best to answer them after you ask them and satisfy your queries.

Ask the Monkey

05-20-2012

((And we could write questions, you answer them and then we delete out posts and repost them, aye?))

CrazyKookies

05-20-2012

Dear Mr Zilean,
Can you Predict my Question?

Lots of Love Summoner Kookies. (I'm not Crazy!)

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKookies View Post
Dear Mr Zilean,
Can you Predict my Question?

Lots of Love Summoner Kookies. (I'm not Crazy!)
I could, but that would spoil the surprise for everyone else.

Quote:
((And we could write questions, you answer them and then we delete out posts and repost them, aye?))
((If you want. I did say I would try to answer them after they're asked, but your idea sounds fun.))

Ask the Monkey

05-20-2012

((Or you could make blank post and wait for some questions, then edit by adding the answers to the post, just an idea.))

AnthemHero

05-20-2012

Zilean. Whose your favorite champion to lane with?

shadowsark614

05-20-2012

Zilean this is about your time bomb. I noticed how strong it is earky game yet how inaffective it is late. Did you already talk to Ziggs about how you can make it strong overall?

((im asking this because the bomb and zileans ult is the only thing that makes him worth it))

Rawrwott

05-20-2012

Hey oldie, before anyone else asks it...

What's your breakfast of champions?

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-20-2012

Quote:
Zilean. Whose your favorite champion to lane with?
From a strategic viewpoint, Alistar is very useful. He can make the most of my Time Warp and Chrono Shift and he can keep the more unpleasant enemies away.

Quote:
Zilean this is about your time bomb. I noticed how strong it is earky game yet how inaffective it is late. Did you already talk to Ziggs about how you can make it strong overall?

((im asking this because the bomb and zileans ult is the only thing that makes him worth it))
I am aware of the limitations of my Time Bomb in the later parts of the game. The most effective way to avoid this is to not have a late game or to purchase a large amount of ability power and magic penetration. I would ask Ziggs for an improvement, but I am certain that the officials of the League would limit it to give others a fair chance.

Quote:
Hey oldie, before anyone else asks it...

What's your breakfast of champions?
Due to my erratic schedule and placement in the space-time continuum, I don't always have breakfast. But when I do, I enjoy eggs, sunny side up, on toast.

Ask Ezreal

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
I don't always have breakfast. But when I do, I enjoy eggs, sunny side up, on toast.
(( ._. )) Hello Zilean, I think I broke my watch the other day. Would you mind taking a look at it? Also did you know that mortals are working on time travel too, it has something to do with going 88 miles in some kind of vehicle called a Delorean, whatever that is.

12345 ... 9