Draw-me-RP-something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melckiezedeck

05-20-2012

Lol Oh god, I am good at drawing people, buildings are kinda hard but if there is a description... I could also try.

Lord of Apoc

05-20-2012

or you can draw my character then ill be sure to get you a description

Necromonger

05-20-2012

Strangely, as architecture grad, I've become the go-to guy for buildings. :I

Melckiezedeck

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
Strangely, as architecture grad, I've become the go-to guy for buildings. :I
Sorry I do not get your posts, English is not my native language so, i am not familiarized with some of your slang... Maybe you could explainme what have you meant , all the way from the beggining.

Necromonger

05-20-2012

Sigh...

I am an Architecture graduate. We design buildings. therefore, if I was ever interested, I would draw buildings.

But then I'm not interested because i'm busy enough with work :O

Melckiezedeck

05-20-2012

ohh that's sad
Im still studying ... I have plenty of time lol

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
I am an Architecture graduate. We design buildings. therefore, if I was ever interested, I would draw buildings.

I am an Architecture graduate. We design buildings.

I am an Architecture graduate.

Architecture graduate.

Necro suddenly gets +999 to awesome.

Necromonger

05-21-2012

Spirit World

Hilde awoke on slick stone floor, lying face down. She was still weak from the unexpected swim, slowly regaining her vision. She looked up to see a shimmering dome of energy, the veil of the spirit world,shaped like a dome. The Guardian's sea was beyond it, and the silhouettes of sea creatures swam lazily on the stone. Statuary of sea creatures, sand, coral and stone tiles littered the otherwise barren ground.

"Welcome, warrior." An old voice spoke, and Hilde turned around. In the foreground was a temple in the style of ancient Ionia, built of stone and coral- but the speaker's presence held Hilde's attention.

Standing ten feet tall, the turtle-sage was an imposing figure, holding a staff of orange coral. Beside him were two Naga warriors. Each warrior was a blue humanoid from the waist up, with a serpentine head and four arms of whipcord muscle. Waist down, they were serpents- and at their waists was a heavy sash, carrying four masterfully crafted katana.

"Greetings, master Gong Jong. I am honored to finally see the Coral Temple." Hilde's politeness and bow was automatic, knowing the spirits to be easily offended by mortal brashness. The three spirit creatures returned the greeting with bows as well.

"...Now... I know well you have affairs in the mortal world waiting, Daughter of Raven." Gong Jong began, and at his subtlest gesture the two Naga warriors drew their four katanas each. Hilde was slightly surprised, expecting a long discussion before the lesson. It seemed, however, they were eager to begin immediately.

"...Four Waves style, first form. Wave strikes!" The Naga spoke, declaring his technique to empower it with ki. He and his fellow kensei slithered in a whip-like speed, four swords coming at the paladin from different angles. Hilde drew her sword immediately. It looked liked the lesson was going to begin now, and the Naga were very eager to teach.

Melckiezedeck

05-21-2012

u want me to draw this scene?

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Question - do Nagas have four hands or they hold the swords through other means?