Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh TT my heart bleeds for thee.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Far From Pro ZzZ

05-19-2012

I start my match with a glimmer of hope.. my base is lit up like the big city. Full of courage and hope I rush unto thee.. Oh TT when i step onto thee... my heart drops... my courage falters... my hope crushed... Your dark wooded paths and over growth... shake my core. I dare not be caught unaware.. for your twisted treeline may produce my untimely end. The match is hard and fraught with danger... AHHH is that spiders running around?!?!?!?! WHATS THAT IN THAT TREE?!?!?!?! Is it safe? Someone check please... I am scared... Oh TT how I admire your luster... your unwavering ambiance.

Show your love for the Twisted Treeline. Do not let her fall upon the wayside. We must lift her up and bear our pride. Oh TT my heart bleeds for thee.

Axil

Recruiter

05-19-2012

i knew there were people in love with some champions but i didnt think you could fall in love with a map

Galaxy Bracelets

05-19-2012

How can ambiance be unwavering?