Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Apocolypse Inn, Noxus (open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vex the Sage

05-20-2012

Vex slowly walks into the inn, stopping to look at the poster, then continueing on to take a seat. "Do you have some Graggy for a weary old man?" Vex then continues to take out a pipe, and lights it. "So you are looking for staff? I think I might know some people that could help."

Lord of Apoc

05-20-2012

Garic hands a graggy to Vex
"if im going to have security to reasure my tenents and costomers then it would be nice"

Lord Omicron

05-20-2012

Quote:
Vex the Sage:
Vex slowly walks into the inn, stopping to look at the poster, then continueing on to take a seat. "Do you have some Graggy for a weary old man?" Vex then continues to take out a pipe, and lights it. "So you are looking for staff? I think I might know some people that could help."

Lifting both ears to listen while taking a few sips here and there.

AskMadmanMundo

05-20-2012

Mundo laughed at Garic.

"that work to not much of difference, it still work."

Lord of Apoc

05-20-2012

"you sure you know its just standing around making sure that people dont kill each other in here with the slight exception of damacians"

Ask the Herald

05-20-2012

It certainly wasn't his cup of tea, but the inn appeared presentable enough. Though Noxus had always been good at high maintenance and status. Viktor pushed through the threshold and into the main area, his luminescent gaze scanning about his surroundings in search of his potential client.

"....."

He went over to the bar where Garic was standing, placing his right hand on the counter and leaning in to speak directly to him.

"You've made me curious, so I am here for that device you promised."

Lord of Apoc

05-20-2012

"Ill get it from the back"

Lord of Apoc

05-20-2012

Garic leaves the counter to go get said device

Krokaska

05-20-2012

((Every time I see this thread I read "Apocalypse Now" Also, while Noxus dislikes non-human, they respect strength, so any strong creature will probably be treated reasonably. For Noxian standards.))

Ask the Herald

05-20-2012

And so, the waiting game. It begins. So while his client went for the device, the Herald decided to take a look around from his spot. He noticed Mundo was here, the hulking monstrosity of a man who had experimented on himself. Omi was also here, the small yordle was in another area, apparently for his species. This was pitiable.

Anyone else, Viktor had no interest in. So he just waited to receive the parcel, so he could be on his way back to his laboratory.