Support in Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantherspet

05-07-2012

why is it that people think it weird that i choose to pick a support in the treeline? when i choose a support i dont dead. plus neither do they as long as they dont push to far and die on their own. lol. what do you think?

Daedelis

05-07-2012

Support on TT loses games, this is not SR where you have 4 other sources of damage. Playing a true support cuts out a full 1/3 of your teams damage potential and means the other team can instead focus down on your 2 remaining damage dealers ignoring you till the end.

Salamander Joe

05-07-2012

Support on TT sucks, Go AP taric if you want to support.

pantherspet

05-11-2012

yes, but i usually win when i do support in the treeline

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

as/ap lulu is god tier

lirm

05-11-2012

0cs support in 5s only works because the map has four revenue streams. Three lanes and a jungle.

TT has 3 revenue streams. Two lanes and a jungle. Thus, you get three solo xp/gold.

Playing support not only makes two of ur team get 1/2 xp. It also means you lose 1/3 of your over all damage.

If you're winning TT games with a 0cs support, it's likely you're playing rookies.

pantherspet

05-14-2012

Yes but its an easy way to get experience and such

tehbawss

05-14-2012

I play support taric, but I do build more damage and less defense. It works, since I can tank turrets and do half someone's health in burst at level 6.

ICcola

05-20-2012

I'm low elo in TT ranked but my team has been taking alistar bot as a support. i build him tanky ap but it seems to work really well. I've also wanted to try karma/jax bot. When i play support bot its not 0cs support its just allowing one person get most of the cs. thanks

Faelaren

05-21-2012

Playing a SR support on TT is silly.