This is unbelievable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zan Vorez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

7 afks in a row (and as a result, losses). IN A ROW. Glad to know the 3v3 community is comprised of such mature individuals.

Please, for the love of all that is good, I could use some people to play with that aren't such huge wimps.

disruptivepie

05-19-2012

i will play with you sure no prob anytime.AND i know what you feel especially low lvl people who are banned just go to TT and quit anytime.

Zan Vorez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

I just wish that my reports actually did something, and that there was an easier way to prove that people are "afk" while walking around in the fountain doing nothing. Unless they literally say it in chat, there's no proof.

Axil

05-19-2012

there is

OdiousTheSeeker

05-19-2012

Their AFK? If you were good enough, you could STILL win...

OdiousTheSeeker

05-19-2012

Too many AFK'ERS? Well, if you were good enough, you could STILL win...

Zmezmer

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Vorez View Post
7 afks in a row (and as a result, losses). IN A ROW. Glad to know the 3v3 community is comprised of such mature individuals.

Please, for the love of all that is good, I could use some people to play with that aren't such huge wimps.
I know how that feels. I had a streak of games with 1 or 2 afk's every time. It's really frustrating.

Zan Vorez

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdiousTheSeeker View Post
Too many AFK'ERS? Well, if you were good enough, you could STILL win...
It all depends on what champs you pick and what side you're on. In one of the games, I was singed and the guy that stayed was Rammus and we managed to draw it out for a while, we probably could have won if we had the blue side... but alas, purple laser is lacking in length. It never gets any women.

x3Noobz

05-20-2012

Well I am having this experience too.... Every game there is a feeder/AFKer

b3artherawr

05-21-2012

YES. thank the lord someone who is having the same problems. Nearly every single time I play 3 v 3 there is a feeder or someone who AFKs and never returns.

Problem is none of my friends like 3 v 3. So add me in game b3artherawr