Looking for Good Teamates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidalee Maniac

05-19-2012

Hello. Right now i have about 15 people on my friends list. And only about 2 or 3 of them are good and have a minimum of 1500 ELO. If your also looking for a team to join or to create one just post on this thread.

Available Positions
-AD Carry
-AP Mid
-Solo Top
-Support (SUPPORT NEEDED MOST)
-Tank

Just Add me "Brutal Skillz" and me and my team (half team) will decide if your good enough

MINIMUM 1300 ELO!!!

noobAko

05-23-2012

are you eastern or western time?

Warm One

05-23-2012

Go to the clan and team recruitment forum. This forum is about the map summoner's rift. Not sure how you got confused enough to post here about something like this unless you're intentionally advertising yourself on all forums, which is against the rules of spam....

Rykk9

05-23-2012

lol looking for good players in this game???? is that possible

FinalMystery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Wrong subforum for this topic.

Also saying things like you only have two or three good friends with 1500 ELO and the minimum to join is 1300 while your elo is probably around 1000 is a big statement. Currently you have about 8 losses and only 3 wins in ranked. Your KDA is 38/87/48 and you don't play support. All damage jobs. I suggest getting your ELO to look a little better before you put such a requirement on your team otherwise it just seems like you're asking someone to carry your team.

Jsteel89

05-23-2012

Ive tried to get so many teams started..... i really want an active 5's team. 1450 jungle and top mostly.