Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Abandoned Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koraq

05-19-2012

When the servers when down, I was in queue. Somebody dodged, so I clicked the red X to exit queue, but it didn't leave queue -- nor did it put me into a game.

I exited the client after a couple minutes, and when I logged back in, it gave me the message box to reconnect to a game I had left.

While disappointed that the system had broken and random'd me a champion due to some kind of lag, I figured I'd reconnect and see what had happened -- only, it won't reconnect. An hour later, the reconnect button is still up. Call me crazy, but I don't think the game would have lasted this long in a 4v5.

Any chance I can get some help with figuring out how to fix this?

EDIT:

Somebody fixed it, t'would seem. Thank you

InfectedTunic

06-16-2012

im having the same issue pleeease help!

InfectedTunic

06-16-2012

I was in que for over 5 mins and wanted to get a drink and tried to exit and it said that a game would start so i waited another minute to try again and the same thing happened. I then closed pvp.net to reopen LoL and then i got the " You've exited a game in progress......" and i tried to reconnect and it froze there after i hit the button. i then tried another time and had the same result. I tried to repair the client but when that finished i got the exact same result.
Please HEEEELP!
it would be appreciated
InfectedTunic
thank you

Gspirits

06-17-2012

Haivng the exact same problem =/

Gspirits

06-17-2012

exact same problem!

Kenkadrums

06-17-2012

same

treido

06-17-2012

same problem here =/