Game Abandoned Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koraq

05-19-2012

When the servers when down, I was in queue. Somebody dodged, so I clicked the red X to exit queue, but it didn't leave queue -- nor did it put me into a game.

I exited the client after a couple minutes, and when I logged back in, it gave me the message box to reconnect to a game I had left.

While disappointed that the system had broken and random'd me a champion due to some kind of lag, I figured I'd reconnect and see what had happened -- only, it won't reconnect. An hour later, the reconnect button is still up. Call me crazy, but I don't think the game would have lasted this long in a 4v5.

Any chance I can get some help with figuring out how to fix this?

EDIT:

Somebody fixed it, t'would seem. Thank you

InfectedTunic

06-16-2012

im having the same issue pleeease help!

InfectedTunic

06-16-2012

I was in que for over 5 mins and wanted to get a drink and tried to exit and it said that a game would start so i waited another minute to try again and the same thing happened. I then closed pvp.net to reopen LoL and then i got the " You've exited a game in progress......" and i tried to reconnect and it froze there after i hit the button. i then tried another time and had the same result. I tried to repair the client but when that finished i got the exact same result.
Please HEEEELP!
it would be appreciated
InfectedTunic
thank you

Gspirits

06-17-2012

Haivng the exact same problem =/

Gspirits

06-17-2012

exact same problem!

Kenkadrums

06-17-2012

same

treido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

same problem here =/