Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked solo/dou..... Draft Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

So hearing from Taco.... Saying why Riot will not put a draft mode in TT is cause they think the wait time would be 8 to 10 minutes I find TT games faster tha SR games? And most poeple would o too draft mode... And I really wish we could get a rnaked solo/dou que... I am in elo hell! Right now... 1009 is my elo :P Cause I keep getting stuck with bad teams.. ONly twice I have sucked in ranked and I am not even that good at SR but I always seem to do good in ranked maybe its cause i know I kinda have too? BUt anyways my elo would probably boost up too 1450 in 3 days or so if TT was given a ranked solo/dou :P Bump if you agree that TT needs a solo/dou que?

Lead Death

05-19-2012

Agrreed

Faelaren

05-19-2012

I think you need to work on how you propose this and your spelling is atrocious even though there is a spell check.

But I do agree with you so +1.

LOVER105

05-19-2012

Penta bump^^^^^