New maps or what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carinos

08-18-2010

I think its a good time to add some new maps since its been some time with those 2 maps and its getting a bit boring playing on the same battleground each and every match your in,

I dont know if its just me getting boring or what, but i think its time to add maps.
Im not sure if there making them or something but its sure taking a whole heck of a time xD

Carinos,

megapron

08-18-2010

its more than just making pretty colors

Legomasta

08-18-2010

It's taking a long time because... well, it just takes a very long time. If you read the Journal of Justice then you would be aware of the fact that a new map is imminent soon.

They're always working on them but they can't simply dish one out every month. It's very time consuming.

talkiestwinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Was there anything in the new JoJ about a new map? That first article was all about a new area in Runettera, right? Either way, I agree; we need a new map or two.

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

they should make a map forge. i dont know how hard they are to make but the maps wouldnt be that hard to put together after its made. you got nexus, brush, turret, neutral creeps, lanes, and thats about it.

Puppetear

08-18-2010

new maps are on the way, just look at all those shaded areas on the world map, but i would rather wait a bit for a finished product than a broken map now, i mean even SR isn't polished (lots of grass area dont give the stealth look to your champions etc). With the JoJ articles, one in first issue, and one in this issue, I have a basic idea of what the new map will be, and they'll probably publish more lore for how the arena is coming along.

megapron

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkiestwinner View Post
Was there anything in the new JoJ about a new map? That first article was all about a new area in Runettera, right? Either way, I agree; we need a new map or two.
i think the whole two nexus' being found gave it away

talkiestwinner

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapron View Post
i think the whole two nexus' being found gave it away
Good to know, I didn't read it.