what are so champs that counter riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snowbutt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

having trouble facing her sometimes trying to find a champ that can easily fight 1v1 with her and stay alive

Sam Is Whoa

05-19-2012

Rumble counters her good especially if built early magic pen. (Guise, sorc boots) . His e does good dmg to slow her and stop her gap closer and his w plus q overheat out dmgs her auto attacks. W before her stun and if she gets agro ultimate and she is done.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

I play Riven quite a bit, if you want to counter her you need to know what skills she has and how she plays.

Her e gives her a shield, generally this is when she will go in for a creep. Don't hit her while she's got this up, wait for it to go down then harras. She also has 2 stuns, her q is an aoe knock up and w is an aoe stun. Both are .75s. Be careful.

As far as champions, you want someone with range and good sustain. Any good Riven will eat a half life opponent. Also, if you're going solo top I advise getting yellow armor rune page. Its invaluable against tops. I suggest Nidalee/Ahri/Vladamir.

If you simply must use a melee character top, I'd go with Shen/Lanewick/Tryndamere.

NefariousChronic

05-19-2012

Garen destroys Riven everytime.

Gahlo

05-19-2012

The search function.

Angelus Infernus

05-19-2012

i would have to say i destroy riven with xin mainly cuz his three talon strike kind of distruptes her jumping attack especially if u can knock her into the air on her second to last strike

CLG FAN CLUB

05-19-2012

Equally skilled, garen eats up riven.

BigBlueFish

05-19-2012

Renekton crushes Riven. I haven't had problems as Riven against Garen, but that might be the Elo I'm playing at (1450ish).

Reebdoog

05-19-2012

Teemo. She can't hit you if she's blinded!!

Queen Sejuani

05-20-2012

Renekton is the only known counter to Riven because he stops her mobillity with a huge burst, aswell as having better sustain than Riven. A Brutalizer and an early chain vest (that goes into Atmas later) = Dead Riven.

Yorick also mops the floor with her