Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TEENS in LoL... DO NOT WANT!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furpop

08-18-2010

Oh and teens should not look at non teens women or they will be lynched.

Legendary2K10

08-18-2010

Quote:
AndantePhist:
Honestly, teens are really really hard to deal with... the only time they are bearable is when the team is winning, however if the team is losing or if that person is doing badly, its pretty much over for the losing team with almost no hope due to the teen.

If a teen is doing badly, its almost impossible to criticize or offer advice, any criticism will bring insecurity and will result the teen to engage in more reckless play as the teen tries to prove a point... which almost always results in more feeding.

Another thing that gets me is that they get so god**** emotional, leading to raging, threats of afk... threats to quit LoL altogether (as if I care), etc.

Honestly though here is my advice to most of you teens out there.

WISE ADVICE:

Don't play LoL, you are at a crucial part of your lives where you know everything there is to know about the world. At this point, everyone else is stupid, and only you understand how things are. Why waste this godly power on LoL? Go and quit school and leave your house, they are just holding you back, and go out in the world and get a job showing how smart you are. Don't worry about all the hurdles you'll come across... you're too smart for that, the establishments in place are mere insects for your mental prowess to overcome.

HURRY, don't hesitate, getting older will simply ruin your chances of achieving greatness in this world.

Oh, is this you?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-07-01/deadboltsizedwo7.jpg&imgrefurl=http://chan4chan.com/archive/tags/gamer&usg=__YRKLrWxupaVz_XfbZiwiypbj-IY=&h=480&w=640&sz=55&hl=en&start=14&zoom=1&tbnid=pqn1nshH3_tFiM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=165&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfat%2Bgamer%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D622%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C622&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=367&ei=D7NsTNOxIYT58Aav2JzFDA&oei=_rJsTMKpBsH68AacscmFCw&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:14&tx=92&ty=25&biw=1024&bih=622

You should really clean your desk off a bit.

Melky

08-18-2010

Quote:
Legendary2K10:
How old are you?

He just turned 18 yesterday and already has a sense of authority over everyone younger than him.

The Reaver

08-18-2010

Quote:
AndantePhist:
You are putting words in my mouth. I never mentioned that general stupidity is ONLY caused by teens, I'm just stating one of the many factors that attribute to the unpleasantness of the community.

I also stated not all teens are like this, probably only most.

You pretty much implied that all teens are like this. I'll quote your post so you can't edit it and pretend that you originally didn't.

Quote:
AndantePhist:
Honestly, teens are really really hard to deal with... the only time they are bearable is when the team is winning, however if the team is losing or if that person is doing badly, its pretty much over for the losing team with almost no hope due to the teen.

If a teen is doing badly, its almost impossible to criticize or offer advice, any criticism will bring insecurity and will result the teen to engage in more reckless play as the teen tries to prove a point... which almost always results in more feeding.

Another thing that gets me is that they get so god**** emotional, leading to raging, threats of afk... threats to quit LoL altogether (as if I care), etc.

Honestly though here is my advice to most of you teens out there.

WISE ADVICE:

Don't play LoL, you are at a crucial part of your lives where you know everything there is to know about the world. At this point, everyone else is stupid, and only you understand how things are. Why waste this godly power on LoL? Go and quit school and leave your house, they are just holding you back, and go out in the world and get a job showing how smart you are. Don't worry about all the hurdles you'll come across... you're too smart for that, the establishments in place are mere insects for your mental prowess to overcome.

HURRY, don't hesitate, getting older will simply ruin your chances of achieving greatness in this world.

Bolded all areas where you are making generalizations against all teens and failed to use "many" or "most."

Btw, I'm a teen.

Radwimp

08-18-2010

I'm turning 71 next week!

UrsaMinor

08-18-2010

Shut it, noob.

Mom get me some more pizzarolls!!

Bssil

08-18-2010

We need less teens and more <12 kids.

AndantePhist

08-18-2010

Quote:
The Reaver:

Bolded all areas where you are making generalizations against all teens and failed to use "many" or "most."

Btw, I'm a teen.

Wow, I never realized that I was that dumb... how stupid of me, I definitely would have been more meticulous in the details in my teen years, I guess graduating college and working has made me sloppy.

Like I said man, you should definitely go out in the world and get a job, show your skills since its pretty awesome that you know everything and have an aura that instantly suppresses higher intellectual thinking of all individuals in a 50 meter radius of you.

Xatmo

08-18-2010

Generalizations and stereotypes are mature.