TEENS in LoL... DO NOT WANT!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndantePhist

08-18-2010

Honestly, teens are really really hard to deal with... the only time they are bearable is when the team is winning, however if the team is losing or if that person is doing badly, its pretty much over for the losing team with almost no hope due to the teen.

If a teen is doing badly, its almost impossible to criticize or offer advice, any criticism will bring insecurity and will result the teen to engage in more reckless play as the teen tries to prove a point... which almost always results in more feeding.

Another thing that gets me is that they get so god**** emotional, leading to raging, threats of afk... threats to quit LoL altogether (as if I care), etc.

Honestly though here is my advice to most of you teens out there.

WISE ADVICE:

Don't play LoL, you are at a crucial part of your lives where you know everything there is to know about the world. At this point, everyone else is stupid, and only you understand how things are. Why waste this godly power on LoL? Go and quit school and leave your house, they are just holding you back, and go out in the world and get a job showing how smart you are. Don't worry about all the hurdles you'll come across... you're too smart for that, the establishments in place are mere insects for your mental prowess to overcome.

HURRY, don't hesitate, getting older will simply ruin your chances of achieving greatness in this world.

DarkRonin00

08-18-2010

I am interested in this

RYZER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

You know what I don't want in LoL? Bad players.

Guess we can't get what we want.

Dingus Khan

08-18-2010

The fact that you attribute the general stupidity of the community to only people who are teenagers shows a lack of maturity.

multis

08-18-2010

Good thing I'm twelve. phew

Neverlike

08-18-2010

you know there are alot of good players that are still in their teens and would probably accept advice. plus please stop pulling garbage out of your pants.

Tireless Warrior

08-18-2010

I remember when I turned 18.

BrioCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

You know. What TS said is really true, it's just you guys are insulted by his attitude and down vote him.

Legendary2K10

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndantePhist View Post
Honestly, teens are really really hard to deal with... the only time they are bearable is when the team is winning, however if the team is losing or if that person is doing badly, its pretty much over for the losing team with almost no hope due to the teen.

If a teen is doing badly, its almost impossible to criticize or offer advice, any criticism will bring insecurity and will result the teen to engage in more reckless play as the teen tries to prove a point... which almost always results in more feeding.

Another thing that gets me is that they get so god**** emotional, leading to raging, threats of afk... threats to quit LoL altogether (as if I care), etc.

Honestly though here is my advice to most of you teens out there.

WISE ADVICE:

Don't play LoL, you are at a crucial part of your lives where you know everything there is to know about the world. At this point, everyone else is stupid, and only you understand how things are. Why waste this godly power on LoL? Go and quit school and leave your house, they are just holding you back, and go out in the world and get a job showing how smart you are. Don't worry about all the hurdles you'll come across... you're too smart for that, the establishments in place are mere insects for your mental prowess to overcome.

HURRY, don't hesitate, getting older will simply ruin your chances of achieving greatness in this world.
How old are you?

AndantePhist

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingus Khan View Post
The fact that you attribute the general stupidity of the community to only people who are teenagers shows a lack of maturity.
You are putting words in my mouth. I never mentioned that general stupidity is ONLY caused by teens, I'm just stating one of the many factors that attribute to the unpleasantness of the community.

I also stated not all teens are like this, probably only most.