NooB's in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

filkata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

This post is for Admins!
If i post one video, on one brand who didnt help all game and just ks-ing, can he get bann ? Cuz i want it and he deserve it

HElSENBERG

05-19-2012

No you cant call out players in the forums. Its in the summoners code that from what I can tell you've "accepted". So a red wont even respond to this, you should just learn to move on and do just that. If you still feel like you don't like the answers you are going to get, undoubtably similar to mine. Then you might want to take this to the Tribunal forum, which will most likely yield the same results.

/thread

Dragoon Feld

05-19-2012

ksing. more gold for the team. GG

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

The 4-5-3 brand ks'd? ok

Sebamk

05-19-2012

Junior member, nothing to do here

Axil

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
Junior member, nothing to do here
Are you retarded? Junior/senior members mean NOTHING and I'm shocked people still even look at that.

Zmezmer

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by filkata View Post
This post is for Admins!
If i post one video, on one brand who didnt help all game and just ks-ing, can he get bann ? Cuz i want it and he deserve it
Move on and play the game instead of getting on the forum to complain.