Loss Forgiven (for ranked games)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeHispanicGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

I've lost tons of elo due to other summoners that start a game then afk through the whole game or randomly leave the game half way through. I know when someone is afk for a long period of time they are marked as so. Why not just have the victims who have to suffer long 4v5s even 3v5s have the loss forgiven? It's really frustrating trying to play a team game without all its members. Like playing football without a QB, it just doesn't work. I know there's a 20min surrender but most times people are stubborn and don't want to throw in the towel. I don't like to give up in ranked either but when your inhib is down before 10-15mins its pretty much gg trying to hold the other team off with only 3-4 members, the ad carry is lvl 1 afk at the fountain without even starting items and the jungler gave up selling all his/her items for wards then left....please riot give this some serious thought. I don't want to be stuck in low elo forever because of leavers/afkers also trolls (but cant really do anything about them but report and pray they get dealt with the Tribunal) Well you can do the same with the afkers but to lose unnecessary elo because of leavers that get marked for being afk and still lose elo just doesn't seem fair, at least the trolls are in the game yes derping around but the point is that the trolls are making a presence and the afk/leavers are doing nothing at all but costing others that want to win a ranked game suffer even more.

thank you,
S1l3ntj0k3r
A long time League player/ supporter of League (buying loads of riot point cards and buying champs i could have used ip on/skins/boosts.)
(yes those are numbers in my name)
(yes im noob for doing so)
(I wanted the name Silent Joker but it was taken and i put numbers instead, alright?!)

PDiddy

05-19-2012

b/c if they did this people could just disconnect and get a loss forgiven.

Sam Is Whoa

05-19-2012

wrong place to post this and if it was th right place noone cares. happens to all of us get over it.

AMiiC

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDiddy View Post
b/c if they did this people could just disconnect and get a loss forgiven.
OR people who get marked as " leaver" still got a loss + leaver status but the rest of the 4 people on the team get a loss forgiven.