Ummmm Hi Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinOf LOve

05-19-2012

Has anyone else exprienced that after an entire game of good games, you get a bugsplat. And its that only one game you were afk for about 2-3 mins. You get banned for 10 days?
Happened to me... Still got 2 kills and shut down the legendary Riven.... Seriously lol.

Has this happened to you? If so feel free to reply. Like and see if people notice a riot can lower the leave buster standards .

JustCallMeSpud

05-19-2012

1. Not since the last patch.
2. Never happened, nor does it happen. Things build up, one incident will not cause a ban. You'd been doing other things that brought you up to the point where you'd get a ban before you got there. No single incident will result in that.

Sam Is Whoa

05-19-2012

I feel you bro!!! I trolled for 40 games and then won 15 in a row all of a sudden riot servers lag and DC's me. I reconnect and we lose. i get reported and banned WTF i wasdoing good b4 i Got DC'd how can you do this to me RIOT! you suck! im never playing your stupid game again! I cant stand being banned for your servers DC me.

In conclusion your a ****** that has done much more than go afk for 2 min 1 time. Take your ban like a man and realize what you did not what your last game played b4 your ban was. PPL like you ruin this game thinking its riots fault that you got banned and never learn your lesson.