Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wow people learn how to play Shen plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingus Khan

08-18-2010

Quote:
GreeziakAttack:
There is a fine line when using Shen's ult on a dying teammate. I think hes talking about when the ult comes in when they have <100 hp remaining, at that point they blow through the shield so fast and kill the teammate that the ult cooldown is largely wasted. I feel it needs to be done near 1/4-1/8 of their health remaining so they can still fight and take 1-2 hits before going down. Otherwise you just replace the dead teammate and usually die yourself.

It depends on how much health the enemy champs have, if they're very low, it's still good to teleport in and kill them, even if they get the kill on your teammate(which rarely happens).

It's fun making them think they saved their asses by killing the teammate, and then...SURPRISE SHEN

Radwimp

08-18-2010

I didn't even read his post, all I did was thumbs down, while I say this... QQ!

NoShogun

08-18-2010

I don't play Shen, but I absolutely love having Shens on my team. I was playing with a good one today and I was Jax, at half HP, deciding whether I can take Udyr and Corki in front of me. I see in the chatbox "charge in, Shogun! I got your back" and so I do, I fight, and Shen ults in and BOOM double kill. A good Shen is so much fun to play with and so helpful.

Eest

07-24-2013

bump

Gurog

07-24-2013

Quote:
Eest:
bump

lol